T-magger Special Discount Page

It’s been almost four and one-half years since TC and I launched the first issue of T-mag on the Internet. Now we’re getting ready to post issue #229, and our group has grown from just a handful of T-maggers into a nation of T-men that’s about 1,000,000 strong!

You did this, not TC and me. You’re the ones who, through word of mouth, made our little group grow into the monster site it is. You T-maggers are intelligent, witty, and very supportive. You get involved, and you make a difference whenever and wherever you can. Thank you for being there for us and helping Testosterone grow strong. We really believe we’re in this thing together.

Part of what TC and I always wanted to do through T-mag is to offer our supporters quality sports supplements that are truly novel as well as highly effective. And we believe we’ve done it with Biotest. Additionally, in the past, we’ve mentioned that we’d like to occasionally pass on discounts to you that are extraordinary, thus making the best, freshest, and highest-potency supplements affordable to every VIP T-magger. Up until now that really hasn’t happened.

Well, my friend, it’s happening now – big time, VIP T-maggers! – with prices that are ridiculously low. Check it out.

Currently, we’re planning to leave the page up for only one week. If, however, we see that you appreciate what we’ve done, we’ll do our best to find a way to offer special discounts more often.

Thanks again for all you’ve done for T-mag.

Tim Patterson

Click below for the T-magger Special Discount Page:

http://www.biotestedge.com/special/

Woooohooo! Whee-doggies! Two-homeruns in one day, Tim? Very nice!

I’m special!

MBE: “Riding on the little yellow vine since 0089.”

-Eric

Is anybody else having a problem with the order page?

I had a problem with the recalculate but just started the whole thing over and got a confirm email about an hour ago

Ordered earlier this A.M. - no probs.

The page is not displaying for me, and I also seem to not be able to join T-Nation.

I had probs earlier too but running smoothly now :)-----4 and a half years already…jeez where did the time go?