T-magger Special Discount Page

Hi Guys,
Just thought I would update you all that we at www.cyberflex.co.uk along with P/Foods are the main European Biotest and GEN distributors. Checkout our MEMXCLUB savings on BIOTEST… up to 35% off RRP to CyberPRO members and FREE delivery within the UK for orders up to 2Kg, all standards savings found at the MEMXCLUB, plus Loads of extra ways to save with your Biotest supplements. Sure we also offer similar CyberOFFERS that the USA customers get from www.biotestedge.com
Come on over, can’t wait to be of service to you all like we have been for many over the last 5 years.

Talk soon, Yours in Fitness, Antony Carville CEO, www.CYBERFLEX.co.uk

Great prices! I’ve stocked up!

Is there no service that exists in the US that can forward supps on to us in the UK wrapped as gifts? I wouldn’t mind paying a bit more for this service if I can get around paying the high import fees or even higher UK prices. What do you say guys? Who wants to make a few bucks while helping out fellow T-maggers on the other side of the pond?
Regards
BMF

I wish this page would stay up one more week. I’m waiting on a overdue commissions check so I can order up some goodies.