T-Mag Update!

I have to agree with majority opinion expressed above (even if that makes me disagree with CT - ack!). I guess the thing that got me about the article was a feeling of: okaaay…so?

Even the Venice Beach Sex Cult article had something to do with bodybuilding. So I didn’t mind it. But there just wasn’t anything to latch onto with this new one. So some woman’s been celibate for two years. So what? If it had been a guy, would TC have run the article? Highly doubtful. But because it’s a chick, I guess he thought it had some sort or cachet or something.

I can see the desire to run something genuinely informative about women’s views on sex. After all, they don’t talk about it enough it real life. (Please address all flames care of “Mike the Lib”…) Hence the Gang 'o Babes series. But that doesn’t mean that having a woman just sit and talk about her sex life (or lack of same) necessarily makes for interesting reading. In this case, it certainly didn’t.

Still, I’d like to know what TC was thinking when he decided to run the thing. His instincts are usually good, even if the execution occasionally gets messed up.

And yes, the rest of the issue was great! :slight_smile:

“I don’t know what the hell you guys are talking about! I mean sure this is a manly site but who in their right mind doesn’t like a girl who can throw down in the gym and then take a poo-hole-pluggin’ when you get home to shower(after a surge of course)”

LOL!! Nice, Heller. Real nice.

Man that article was a gender bending load of horseshit, I wasn’t going to say anything because it thought you’d all love it but this is thankfully not the case. I particularly hated the bit where she criticised males with under-developed bodies, people who work out should never take the high’n’ mighty stance of looking down on people who don’t spend their lives in the gym. I envy these people sometimes because because they tend to be more care free than myself.

Man I wouldn’t be surprised if a big ol’ hairy pair of bollocks lay between those legs. T-Mag I love your content and ideals but this article really was lowest common denominator tabloid type stuff.