T-Mag Leather Jacket?

While browsing eBay for back issues of T-Mag, I stumbled across this little gem!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/JH-Design-Testosterone-Magazine-LTD-Leather-Jacket-XXL_W0QQitemZ270239212904QQihZ017QQcategoryZ57988QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I don’t have any affiliation with the auction, I just thought this is a pretty sweet jacket and very rare! When did the authors get these… and whose jacket is it?

They gave a few out to T-Nation readers in a contest several years ago.

Elasticized waist? That’s a NO GO on any jacket.

[quote]gatesoftanhauser wrote:
Elasticized waist? That’s a NO GO on any jacket.[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha!

Yep!

Goddamn that is one of the most awfull, cheap ass jacket designs I’ve ever seen!

I want one.

oh thank god, man I almost hit the place bid button…

Thanks for saving me… close one there oh boy howdy…

T-nations leather jackets would be awesome beyond description. I hope we see some on the site in the future.

[quote]LiftSmart wrote:
T-nations leather jackets would be awesome beyond description. I hope we see some on the site in the future.[/quote]

I think a nice motorcycle jacket or something with just maybe the logo on the back would be cool but I think people would assume you’re a complete retard walking around with a leather jacket with an elasic waist that says “testosterone” on the front

yup

In all fairness to T-Nation, those jackets were given away almost 10 years ago. Can’t really blame them if it appears a little dated (like Member’s Only circa 1990) now.

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:
In all fairness to T-Nation, those jackets were given away almost 10 years ago. Can’t really blame them if it appears a little dated (like Member’s Only circa 1990) now.[/quote]

MEMBERS ONLY IS NOT OUTDATED!!!

I still see people wearing them. :wink:

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:
In all fairness to T-Nation, those jackets were given away almost 10 years ago. Can’t really blame them if it appears a little dated (like Member’s Only circa 1990) now.

[/quote]

In the mirror?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Nate Dogg wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

In the mirror?[/quote]

Damn, you beat me to the punch.

[quote]Nate Dogg wrote:
Steel Nation wrote:

[/quote]

True, my dad likes to rock his on special occasions.

that is GOLDEN!

This is bullshit! It’s blasphemy. Why are T-Nationers now treated like redhead step children.

Shame on whoever is selling that. I would make it a family heirloom.