T Levels 539 After 11 Weeks. Is the Test I Am Using Weak?

That is an over-aromatizer, a hyper metabolizer is someone who uses of T quickly and needs more frequent injections to keep his gas tank from becoming empty.

Would someone that goes to the gym and trains really hard use more T? Because that would definitely be me. That would kinda explain why my friend who doesnt go to the gym at all but is on TRT was on 175mg and his levels went up to like 1350 while mine didn’t raise that high.

Is there any way to tell without another blood panel which one I am over aromatizer or hyper metabolizer? LIke any symptoms I might have?

No. A high volume of training can hurt natural levels, but it’s not going to affect exogynous. An over aromatizer would have high E2.

So one thing I am curious about, one of the reasons I started TRT was obviously low test but I was suffering from ED so on 150 a week it completely fixed it like rock hard (sorry for the TMI again) but for whatever reason as I mentioned when I bumped it to 200 there was like a week where it was very bad like completely useless. It’s gotten better but still not as good as it was on 150.

Now if I jumped it to 250 do you suggest it would probably get better or worse?