T Levels 29. Doc Just Upped My Dose, 200mg/wk

Awesome man thanks for all the insight! Will keep updated.

I saw a local endo who had lots of bullshit claims and this was one of them. He said young men get addicted to “feeling good” and they’ll want to feel that way the rest of their lives. He then said that was a bad thing. As a human we are supposed to decline with age, not feel good forever.

are you with defy?

No I’m not

I am not with defy. I started with a family doctor but he was convinced that I didnt need to have any estrogen in my body which is ludicrous. I didnt trust him so I found a urologist. The urologist wanted to do my vasectomy before we did anything else so we did and he botched up the procedure. I ended up with severe internal bleeding and in recovery for months. After that nightmare I didnt trust him either. I finally found an endocrinologist that was local. She doesn’t seem to hip on trt but I was tired of playing games so made the jump into trt with her.

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

WOW you ended with severe internal bleeding? you’re Lucky the Urologist didn’t KILL you! what an IDIOT he was brother.

He was an idiot. He wanted to do another surgery to fix the first surgery so I went and got a second opinion from another urologist. The second urologist had me feeling and recovering better within days.

So latest result on 200mg per week

Test 1200
Estro 205
Hemo 45

Doc suggest doing 200mg every 9 days now and in one month wants to slowly transition me onto Clomid so I can have kids. Thoughts?

There’s no reason to pull out the rug from underneath your feet if you haven’t tried adding HCG and FSH to your TRT protocol? As a last resort I can see this working.

I know hcg but what is fsh? And that’s exactly what I was thinking. Do you think my estro is to high?

The reason why you probably haven’t heard of it is because FSH analogs are very expensive. I’m not a fan of seeing men stop TRT when they are other routes to take. FSH is responsible for sperm production and is more effective than HCG alone at increasing your chances of getting the wife pregnant.

isnt it better to go defy tho? they adjust it for you

Don’t mean to hijack. Is there any way of figuring out SHGB from other bloods is the test is not available?

You can calculate Total T and Free T using → Free & Bioavailable Testosterone calculator

Input your Total T score and keep changing SHBG until it matches your Free T score, it’s not perfect but is better than nothing.

1 Like

Thanks for all the input man, is Clomid e en worth a crap? I finally feel better and they want to stop it.

Can you take a look at these last results and tell me your thoughts?

Men don’t take Clomid because it makes them feel good, they take it because they want to restart the HPTA which has an extremely low chance of success. An SHBG of 8 is bad and explains your free testosterone.

10-12mg injected everyday is the only path forward, doing anything else and estrogen will always be a problem.

So I should start 10-12mg of cyp daily? What does that even aquate to number wise on the needle? This is my only option? What about a AI and hcg or every 3.5 days Sorry for questions just don’t get good answers from my Doc what is the free T number I want to be around?

When was this bloodwork done in relation to your injection? Are these trough numbers?