T-Level Test

Hey, these may be plain and simple questioins, but advice can never hurt. Mostly out of curiousity because I never have, I would like to get my T-levels tested.

1. Can my normal physician do this?
  2. I just started a cycle of TRIBEX and do not want that to influence any results of the test…

Can I do it on one of my down days? Or should I be off it for a period of time before doing so?

Thanks

T

[quote]Testosterone wrote:
Hey, these may be plain and simple questioins, but advice can never hurt. Mostly out of curiousity because I never have, I would like to get my T-levels tested.

1. Can my normal physician do this?
    [/quote]
    Yes but he will most likely be an utter douchbag about it

It probably will.

[quote]
Can I do it on one of my down days? Or should I be off it for a period of time before doing so?

Thanks

T[/quote]
The latter.

You can get your tests done on your own and pay for them yourself from places such as LEF.org that happens to have a blood work sale on now. If no insurance, this will be cheaper than from your doc.

That LEF.ORG site has some really useful information. Thanks for posting it.

https://hradmin.securesites.com/orders/index.cfm?action=product_info&SiteCode=preventive_labs&item=309&def=&category=5&next_action=items_bycat

that test has allllll you need at much less just used it. Go off any and all sups etc even vitamins fishoils for a week or two get a good baseline

Phill

Thanks, those are all helpful links. What does it cost to have done by a doctor? Yes I do have health insurance, but I don’t know what % it covers, especially when it comes to lab work…

Thanks, those are all helpful links. What does it cost to have done by a doctor? Yes I do have health insurance, but I don’t know what % it covers, especially when it comes to lab work…[/quote]

Insurance may reject some BW without symptoms to justify it. If you are paying, it will be more costly with a doctor.

Thanks, those are all helpful links. What does it cost to have done by a doctor? Yes I do have health insurance, but I don’t know what % it covers, especially when it comes to lab work…[/quote]

Most likely it will cover it all. Unless you get tested MULTIPLE times in a short period of time. Make sure you specify Total & Free Testosterone, and SHBG. Like most doctors he probably doesn’t give a rat’s ass about estradiol but it doesn’t hurt to ask.