T Level is 310, Need Doc in St. Louis MO

I’m a 33 year old male got lab tests that came back total T 310 free T 54. My doctor is being ignorant and saying I’m in range. Well in range with who an 80 year old male with type 2 diabetes lol. need some help finding a good doctor in st.Louis who understands the issues. please help out!!

At your age, low-T is a symptom, not the disease.
You need more labs/diagnostics.

Post labs in list format with ranges please.

Labs:
TT
FT
E2
LH/FSH
prolactin
CBC
hematocrit
fasting glucose
fasting cholesterol - can be too low
AST/ALT

Please read the stickies found here: About the T Replacement Category - #2 by KSman

• advice for new guys
  • things that damage your hormones
  • protocol for injections
  • finding a TRT doc

Evaluate your overall thyroid function by checking oral body temperatures as per the thyroid basics sticky. Thyroid hormone fT3 is what gets the job done and it regulates mitochondrial activity, the source of ATP which is the universal currency of cellular energy. This is part of the body’s temperature control loop. This can get messed up if you are iodine deficient. In many countries, you need to be using iodized salt. Other countries add iodine to dairy or bread.

I have a set of full labs and have had 2 done in the past month only thing that’s low is the T. Even the doctor I have has said this thyroid is good glucose is good I have a lil bit of high cholesterol that’s it but that can be caused by low T. I have all the symptoms and my newlywed wife is getting pissed lol

When the wife is not happy with your sex drive, yep we have a problem. That is the one symptom that gets most of us moving

You should post the test results here. As you have seen with your T levels, in range might still be low. That is also true with thyroid issues.

“things that damage your hormones” You should read that one

It is rare that a young mans testicles just cont make enough testosterone any more. Why they are not working is important to find out.