T Jumped from 575 to 1840 in 6 Weeks

started trt with jell t 294 after one month t went to 641
then went to shots 1cc 200 mg every other week t went to 443
raised shot to .8 every week t went to 575
raised shot to 1cc a week t shot uo to 1840
all changes were 6 weeks apart what happen it makes no medical sence???

please any help would be nice

chuck

Nope doesnt make any sense. Why did you start the T gel in the 1st place with T already at 641?

im sorry i was at 294 when started jell took me to 641

There we go, that makes a lot more sense.

For anyone here to be of much help without speculating, they are going to need your complete blood work results.

It has been my thinking that 200mg a week should put the average guy at about 1000-1200 TT. Is it possible that you received some inaccurate results?

200 puts me just above 1500. The less t you need the better right?

200 puts me just above 1500. The less t you need the better right?

If you inject once a week, there will be large swings in your hormones. You can get any number you want by changing the lab timing. So there is your explanation.

If you want the benefits of the knowledge here, read these stickies:

• advice for new guys, post lab data and ranges here and provide more info about you
  • protocol for injections
  • note the others…

Read the threads of other guys and see how things flow. Do not inject your personal situation into others guys’ threads. Keep everything about you here.

Test was 7 days from last inj. You seem very intelligent on issue any way i could speak to you on phone??

[quote]lawman4x4 wrote:
Test was 7 days from last inj. You seem very intelligent on issue any way i could speak to you on phone??[/quote]

If you are at T = 1840 one week after the injection, then you T levels are extremely high. Too high for any reasonable definition of TRT, especially because that is the minimum (trough) level - you are much higher than that a couple of days after the injection. You are running the risk of too high red blood count, hematocrit, etc., which can cause real health problems.

200 mg per week is a very high dose and seldom needed for TRT, as your test shows. Most guys don’t need more than about 100 mg per week.

Thanks for responding i was at 575 six weeks before at. .8cc or 160 mg what im trying to find is what will cause the sudden major jump only going up .2 cc or 40 mg. It makes no mathematical sence??

[quote]lawman4x4 wrote:
Thanks for responding i was at 575 six weeks before at. .8cc or 160 mg what im trying to find is what will cause the sudden major jump only going up .2 cc or 40 mg. It makes no mathematical sence??[/quote]

How soon after changing the dose to 0.8 cc did you do the blood test showing T = 575? It takes at least a month after raising the dose for T levels to build up to their stable values.

All test wewe at the 5th week 7 days after last inj?

[quote]lawman4x4 wrote:
All test wewe at the 5th week 7 days after last inj?
[/quote]

Maybe you made a mistake measuring the injected amount the week before the T = 575 blood draw, or maybe you skipped an injection inadvertently. Otherwise I would suspect lab error.

hi all

6 weeks later i was on .5cc 100mg a week for 6 weeks. t-506 but E2 AT 74 DOC GAVE ME ADEX TOLS
D ME TO TAKE 1 TAB 1MG A DAY EVERY DAY??? IS HE NUTS OR IS THIS OK?
CHUCK