T:E Ratio for Urinalysis Testing?

Hey bros, After searching endlessley I can’t find much more info on this subject so I decided to try my luck with here. I’ve been on trt 200mgs of test E 100mgs of test P for months (trt replacment). Took 2 weeks off then pinned a dose of 100mgs of test E and 50mgs of Test P. Unknowingly I have a Testosterone/Epitestosterone ratio urinalysis in a couple days. So the time before the last injection and urinalyis will be about 8 days. It was a fairly low dose and I am aware of the half lives. Do I have any chamce of passing? The ratio I have to pass is 6:1 (also .5 mg of armidex in the ethanate if that has any effect)

The prop is already gone and the E about half-lived. I bet you will be fine if not low.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply, I hope so. I just fear that my epitestosterone will be really supressed due to the time I was “on”. Maybe not though, in the past month i only pinned a couple times

Bump

Any other knowledgeable opinions are greatly appreciated

Took the test today, fingers crossed. What are my chances?

46%

seriously, how is asking your chances remotely useful? The odds will be 100% or 0% soon enough, lol

I know i know, just stressed. Hopefully there is breathing room with the T:E ratio test. Figured I would ask members with alot more knowledge on the subject than myself

there’s just no way to know for sure. That’s the issue. the test p is not necessarily a problem, but pinning test e just 8 days ago? I know i was joking around in my first post. but i really don’t think you’re gonna pass. that’s cutting it soooo close.

I appreciate the response, I know it’s close. The ratio I have to pass is 6:1 l. Pretty sure my natural testosterone production is low due to the cycle I ran (also my epitestosterone). Was on a trt cycle took a couple weeks off was going to start pct but decided to keep it going, took one shot and found out about the test. Do you think a dose of 150mg of testosterone would throw my ratio more than 6:1 in 8 days?