T-Dawg Week 4

The diet seems to be going well at the moment, lost 7lbs in the first 3 weeks, i must say i’m quite impressed! I followed the calorie schedule as laid out in the original article, -250 cal for week 1 then -500 for weeks 2 + 3. What i would like to ask you guys is whether i should re-calculate my -500 cals based on my new weight or should i drop more than this? I’m not using any anabolics of any kind so i’m thinking that the slow but steady approach will retain more of my LBM than a drastic cut in cals. I would give you bf figures and measurements but i’ve not taken any, typical approach i’d say, but i think i’m currently retaining the LBM very well.

I've also just started using Xenadrine, 2 days, (i know you'll all be shouting MD6 but i wanted to get started straight way and not waste any time waiting for mail order supps) but do not seem to be experiencing any of the 'hyped' feeling that i've seen people write about on the forum. Does this product have a cumulative effect and build overtime or is it just crap, possibly i have a high threshold for stimulants? If i can't 'feel' this working does than mean that it isn't?

Come on guys, help me out here. This is the first diet of any kind i’ve tried and i could do with hearing about some of your experiences and suggestions on it.

Cheers.

Not sure if this is the answer you’re looking for, but I know I hate having a question I asked just get knocked down without a single response. I’ve only used MD6 in the past, and I only really “felt” it for a couple of days. After that, it did help kill my cravings but I didn’t get the wiry feeling. I do think the stuff works though (again, I’m talking about MD6). If you don’t get the results you want from Xenadrine, why not switch to Biotest’s stuff? Believe me, it is worth the wait. Hell, I refuse to buy anything thats not Biotest anymore, and I’m pretty sure most of the other guys on this forum feel the same way. Hope this helps, good luck bro.

This doesn’t really have anything to do with your question. I’m going to start the t-dawg diet as soon as my MD6 arrives in the mail. I was just wondering how to know how much protein/carb/fat are in different foods?

molsonman, are you serious? everything you eat has a label on it with nutritional information. if it’s meat or something that does not, you can check the usda listings. Plenty of websites have that information. Try www.nutri-facts.com. Somebody posted a link about a week ago for a program that keeps the list on your hard drive… it’s pretty cool. Maybe if he’s reading this, he can post again…? good luck commander.

As ryno said i mostly use the food labeling but have brought a calorie counter book which gives the macro breakdowns on most common foods and some branded products. It’s published by Collins in the UK, not sure if they extend to the US but you should be able to find something similar in the ‘yoyo diet’ section of your local bookstore.

The program is at bondy.co.uk