T-Dawg Diet: Version 2.0 Question

I am new to weight training. I am 23 5’10 180. I am not obese or skinny. Just out of shape. In High School, I was athletic (cross-country & basketball). College I stopped working out and got out of shape. I am starting my weight training program with Dawg School Beginner’s Blast Off Program. Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

I am planning on starting the T-Dawg Diet: Version 2.0. After reading the article, I know how many calories/carbs/protiens to intake, but it never mentions fats. On my log, I don’t know what a good amount is on the fats. What should be my fat intake?

And is that diet plan a good one for my body height and weight or should I consider something else?

[quote]aedwards.ou wrote:
I am new to weight training. I am 23 5’10 180. I am not obese or skinny. Just out of shape. In High School, I was athletic (cross-country & basketball). College I stopped working out and got out of shape. I am starting my weight training program with Dawg School Beginner’s Blast Off Program. Or does anyone have a better suggestion?

I am planning on starting the T-Dawg Diet: Version 2.0. After reading the article, I know how many calories/carbs/protiens to intake, but it never mentions fats. On my log, I don’t know what a good amount is on the fats. What should be my fat intake?

And is that diet plan a good one for my body height and weight or should I consider something else? [/quote]

plan diet and training look good

as for the question simple subtract the calories for the P and C whats left is fat calories. divide those k/cals by 9 thats the fat grams

oh and P & C are each 4k/cals per gram

Phill

thanks