T-Dawg Diet and Morning Workouts

I will be starting T-Dawg Diet 2.0, and will be working out in the morning. I am doing Lactic Acid Interval Training. The program suggests working out on an empty stomach. After working out, I will drink a protein shake. Should I eat anything as well, such as oatmeal or eggs, or just drink the shake? All advice is appreciated. Thank you.

Id follow the diet and have Surge or a Carb and protein post w/o then like in the diet you eat your carbs early in the day so a whole meal of sure oats etc after that.

Man you really should IMO rething the whole empty stomach wrok out deal as well. Your just asking to lose a ton of Muscle waking up your in a cataboic fasted state then you go train which tears the hell out of m,uscle as well. The minimal extra fatloss effect during training is not worth the lack of intensity due to being STARVING and loss of muscle.

Plus the majority of the fat burnt from resistance training comes AFTER the session not during.

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Man you really should IMO rething the whole empty stomach wrok out deal as well. Your just asking to lose a ton of Muscle waking up your in a cataboic fasted state then you go train which tears the hell out of m,uscle as well. The minimal extra fatloss effect during training is not worth the lack of intensity due to being STARVING and loss of muscle.

Plus the majority of the fat burnt from resistance training comes AFTER the session not during.

Phill[/quote]

Agreed. Hell at least pop some BCAA’s or low-carb protein powder first.

For low-carb protein powder, do you suggest Metabolic Drive Super Protein Shake (formerly Metabolic Drive!)? And if so, do you suggest 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop post-workout?

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Agreed. Hell at least pop some BCAA’s or low-carb protein powder first.

For low-carb protein powder, do you suggest Metabolic Drive Super Protein Shake (formerly Metabolic Drive!)? And if so, do you suggest 1 scoop pre-workout and 1 scoop post-workout?[/quote]

Well naturally I would suggest Metabolic Drive, as it’s the best I’ve tried. But really anything would be good early in the day like. Grow! Whey is good too. Just avoid anything that will create an insulin spike.

As for 1 vs. 2 scoops, that would depend how the shake would fit into your daily nutritional plan. Myself - I never have anything but two scoop shakes. 1 scoop just isn’t worth the hassle of getting the cup dirty.