T-Dawg Diet 2.0

I have been dieting for about 2 months and now want to try the t-dawg diet. I workout in the morning, 2 hours after I wake up. I usually have a half cup of oatmeal and a protein shake, wait an hour and a half and then hit the gym.

With the large breakfast called for in this diet, I’m thinking if I eat that much I should wait two hours and then go. That or either eat a smaller breakfast?

Any input would be appreciated. Also, I wouldn’t mind hearing about anyone’s results while on this diet. Thanks

My suggestion. Eat what fits your LIFE as in the amount. Eat what you can hold down during the w/o Prior and eat the rest after.

Phill

If I work out at night, can I take Metabolic Drive 1 hour after my Surge and treat it as a meal? I’m on T-dawg 2.0 as well and don’t know where to fit my Metabolic Drive Complete in. I eat Oatmeal and protein in the mornings.

edit Not MBC, I meant MDC.

[quote]kazuma wrote:
If I work out at night, can I take Metabolic Drive 1 hour after my Surge and treat it as a meal? I’m on T-dawg 2.0 as well and don’t know where to fit my MBC in. I eat Oatmeal and protein in the mornings.[/quote]

OK been around a bit so not sure what the heck is an MBC?? Meal before cardio, mael before crashing LOL

yes you can have Metabolic Drive an hour later Idd have something with it fruit, nuts something.

Phill

I meant Metabolic Drive Complete. Has 20+ g carbs every serving.

[quote]kazuma wrote:
I meant Metabolic Drive Complete. Has 20+ g carbs every serving.[/quote]

You don’t need to explain to Phill what Metabolic Drive Complete is.

Question I have for you- have you read any of the T-Dawg 2.0 threads? You seem to have a lot of questions that have already been answered numerous times.

I may have missed the information I needed when I read previous posts. Yes, I have done searches.

Hell I thought you were asking how to fit in some time watching a new TV station or something MBC.

as for Metabolic Drive Complete. Thats a harder fit then Metabolic Drive in the T-Dawg Diet but at breakfast and post training would be your best bet. Or IMO even pror to training if maintaining/gaining LBM is a bit higher priority then fat loss. It will be nice fuel for a good w/o

I second read the hundreds of threads on it as well great diet and awesome to transition from to LIFE.

Phill