T-Dawg 2.0 - Recalculate Cals?

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know, what has happened to the T-Dawg diet 2.0. It has just disappeared! Every link I find for it brings me to an error page.

Also I’m on the diet now, my goal is to lose quite a bit of fat. I wanted to know as I start to weigh less, should I recalculate the amount of calories I should be eating?

Anyone?

Click on the T-Nation tech support, and leave a thread in there… they will be better placed to help you.

Nevermind someone already asked man:

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_body_training_performance_bodybuilding_support/tdawg_diet_version_20_link

Hey thanks 300. Does anyone know the answer to my other question?
Once I’ve been on the diet for some time and I’ve shed some fat. Should I multiply my lower weight in pounds by 15 and take away 500 again?

Suprised they took that diet down.Was one of the most effective diets on the site imo.Wasn’t flashy or anything,but was one of the easiest to follow and stick with.

[quote]Emre wrote:
Hey thanks 300. Does anyone know the answer to my other question?
Once I’ve been on the diet for some time and I’ve shed some fat. Should I multiply my lower weight in pounds by 15 and take away 500 again? [/quote]

Preferably up your cardio/weight lifting amount rather than lower your calories.

See the “G Flux” article by Mr. Berardi for more information.