T-Dawg 2.0 Question

On training days, the diet calls for 100g of carbs, and on non-training days it’s 70g of carbs. My question is, which are cardio days considered? I usually do 5 minute warmup, then 10 minutes of sprints (1 minute sprint, 1 minute jog or fast walk), then a 5 minute cool down. I guess this is more of a general diet question too, like “should I consume a PWO shake after cardio sessions?” Any help?

Thanks in advance!

If fat burning is the MAJOR goal the Cardio days are lower in carb the 70g days.

If not, and if the session is bryutal enough, it may be worth ading in Surge Post sprint session.

I would see if your gym performance suffers then add it if needed.

Hope that helps,
Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
If fat burning is the MAJOR goal the Cardio days are lower in carb the 70g days.

If not, and if the session is bryutal enough, it may be worth ading in Surge Post sprint session.

I would see if your gym performance suffers then add it if needed.

Hope that helps,
Phill[/quote]

That helps very much. My cardio sessions aren’t all that brutal. I neglected cardio for a long time (which helps explain why I’m now T-Dawging it!), so I’m not exactly Justin Gatlin right now. I’ll keep cardio days at 70g unless I start suffering because of it (doubtful). Thank you.

One more thing. On workout days, I generally have one serving of my PWO shake before/during and another serving about an hour afterwards. This adds up to 100g of carbs though, which would put me over the limit after counting breakfast carbs.

My question is, should I drink half a serving before/during and half after, or should I just drink a whole serving after, or should I drop the carbs at breakfast and just use all 100g for PWO?

A lot of people (myself included) have had luck (with Surge) drinking half a serving before and half after.

Ever thought of trying that combo to see how it works for you?