T-Dawg 2.0 Body Type Question

Many people here have tried this diet and seems to have great results on it.

But I was wondering what metabolic type or body composition is required in order to expect great results on it? (I mean for example: fast metabolic type, endomorph, and so on…

If you’re fat, it will work. If you’re skinny, you don’t need it.

ok thanks a lot :slight_smile:

I’m at 16% BF so I’ll try it soon.

Hey guys,

I am getting ready to try the T-Dawg 2.0 diet. Per the guidelines in the writeup it tells you to keep carbs around 100 grams. I’m confused how you can eat veggies and stuff like that without going over 100 grams. Surge and Oats already are over 100 grams. Below is my meal plan…I am 6’, 201lbs. Bottom line on this plan is 2914 calories, 102g fat (coming primarily from nuts, eggs, and steak), 165g of carbs, and 321g of protein. What could I change? I don’t eat tuna or any other type of seafood or cottage cheese. (I know suck it up) lol.

Meal #1 - Breakfast

(2) Eggs scrambled with 1 slice of american cheese, 1/2 cup oats, 1 scoop Low-Carb Grow!

Meal #2 - Snack

1 oz Beef Jerky
1/4 Cup of Mixed nuts w/Peanuts

Meal #3

4 oz Pork Chop (Boneless)
1 Hard Boiled Egg

Meal #4

8 oz Chicken breast
1 cup Mixed Veggies

Meal #5

1 Scoop of Surge before and after the gym

Meal #6

8 oz Steak
Salad with Kraft Free Ranch dressing 2 tablespoons

Meal #7

2 Servings Low Carb Grow!

I had a hard time staying under 100g of carbs and eating veggies as well. I was averaging 114g a day on training days. Even nuts, cottage cheese, and milk have some carbs in them and all of the small amounts of carbs were adding up over the day. I didn’t worry about it much and still lost 7lbs of fat in 4 weeks. If you do want to worry about it though you should try and find the low carb milks and cottage cheeses and other stuff that cut carbs out here and there. Now on non-training days there was no problem staying under 70g without that shot of Surge.

[quote]Bullit wrote:
I had a hard time staying under 100g of carbs and eating veggies as well. I was averaging 114g a day on training days. Even nuts, cottage cheese, and milk have some carbs in them and all of the small amounts of carbs were adding up over the day. I didn’t worry about it much and still lost 7lbs of fat in 4 weeks. If you do want to worry about it though you should try and find the low carb milks and cottage cheeses and other stuff that cut carbs out here and there. Now on non-training days there was no problem staying under 70g without that shot of Surge.[/quote]

Mixed veggies are like 24g of carbs a serving…how did you possibly stay at 114, unless you didn’t eat any oatmeal.

Aren’t you supposed to subtract the fiber carbs from the total carb count for the day?

A couple of things I might add:

1. You are really splitting hairs if you are worried about the FEW(14!) carbs that you are ingesting over 100 grams. If you are close you should be ok.

2. I would recommend cutting the peanuts out of your “mixed nuts”. Their fat ratio is not that of what you are looking for and the carb content of them is a little higher than the other nuts(now I’m splitting hairs).

3. Worst case senario: you could limit your self to one scoop of Surge. It looked like you were doing two. This would help get your carbs down. If you are already doing one scoop then you have nothing to worry about.

I agree with the suggestion to cut from 2 scoops of Surge to 1. The vegetables I eat are mostly broccoli, brussel sprouts, and spinach. I don’t even bother to count the carbs in those, and I’ve had great success with T-Dawg using this approach.

[quote]SGrim80 wrote:
Mixed veggies are like 24g of carbs a serving…how did you possibly stay at 114, unless you didn’t eat any oatmeal.
[/quote]

What vegetables are you eating? I just checked the ones I have and they are only 10 grams of carbs in a cup. That’s with the fiber content. Also, just because it’s recommended (the oatmeal) doesn’t mean you have to eat it.