T-Cell Invites?

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
There’s a lot of articles I’ve really wanted to contribute to in the T-Cells. I’ve made a LOT of progress IMO, but I think my constant posting of shenanigans in GAL will ever keep me from being able to. Maybe one day![/quote]

The only way guys like you (not mexicans, guys who only post in GAL) get invited to the t-cell is with pictures or lift videos showing they’re doing very well.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
I was about to say you need to be the guy in your avatar, which you clearly are. : ) [/quote]

Arnie~! I’m glad you post here.
Remember that time many years ago when you autographed a painting I did of you?

lol

Well I wanted to post my progress photos in the “members before and after photos” thread, but you have to be a t-cell member to post in that thread. LOL

There should be a before and after photos thread for non t-cell members as well. Us pee-ons actually make progress to sometimes. :wink:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
Well I wanted to post my progress photos in the “members before and after photos” thread, but you have to be a member to post. LOL

We should have before and after photos thread for non t-cell members as well. Us pee-ons actually make progress to sometimes. ;)[/quote]

There is the Physique and Performance Photos forum, as well as your own hub.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
There’s a lot of articles I’ve really wanted to contribute to in the T-Cells. I’ve made a LOT of progress IMO, but I think my constant posting of shenanigans in GAL will ever keep me from being able to. Maybe one day![/quote]

The only way guys like you (not mexicans, guys who only post in GAL) get invited to the t-cell is with pictures or lift videos showing they’re doing very well.[/quote]

Except for me, I can post in Alpha and I make no progress and post no pics. I gave X a hamburger though, so he let me in.

V

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I begged a particular senior member for my entry. I kicked, I screamed, I cried.
They finally relented, but only after I promised I’d draw them an avatar.

hehe

EDIT: Why do I have the sinking feeling that disclosing this will suddenly terminate my membership?[/quote]

Holds finger over DELETE button…but then sees hamburger lying on table[/quote]

Mmmm Tasty

PMPM, I my hub private a while ago after my ex (who knew I was addicted to this site) came and visited my hub, then started flirting with me saying how good I looked now. Pissed off my current gf and now my hub is private, but I do have some old pix in there showing a lil bit of my progress. I really need to update that shit tho. I think the most recent pix in there is like 2 years old.

I hate to sound like a whiney bitch but…
The reason I don’t post in performance photo and why I’d prefer to post in before and after photo threads is I’d rather post normal pictures with my shirt on. If you create your own thread dedicated to your progress you should be willing to take off your shirt and take good pictures in good lighting with your shirt off otherwise it’s a bullshit thread IMO. However if it’s a thread dedicated to everyone’s progress people don’t tend to be as picky in regards to the quality of pics you post up. I have a couple pix with my shirt off in my hub, but they are grainy photos from weird angles and I keep my hub private. I personally wouldn’t want my gf posting pics of herself like that online, so out of respect I don’t do it. But I would be willing to post pictures of my progress with a shirt on, my progress is still clearly visible even with clothes on, not sure if thats enough to get an invite tho.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I heard somethin’ bout a white girl with a big booty…where is she?[/quote]

It’s like saying Beetlejuice’s name and he magically appears -lol.

S

Wow, don’t want to Jack your chances but you might want PM that.

Can I get into Tcell Alpha?

I’m not Ruhl but there are pics in my hub and vids of my lifts in the BOI and youtube.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

The only way guys like you (not mexicans, guys who only post in GAL) get invited to the t-cell is with pictures or lift videos showing they’re doing very well.[/quote]

Except for me, I can post in Alpha and I make no progress and post no pics. I gave X a hamburger though, so he let me in.

V[/quote]

What did you do, perform some form of interwebz blowjay? Have a smoke why doncha! sorry, Couldn’t resist :wink:

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I heard somethin’ bout a white girl with a big booty…where is she?[/quote]

It’s like saying Beetlejuice’s name and he magically appears -lol.

S[/quote]

BOO!

I killed it :smiley:

[quote]Vegita wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

V[/quote]

I can personally attest to the fact that V makes no progress and has no pics.

He says he does it for ‘The LULz’.

ill get in some day damn it, i wanna get a flip to video my lifts.

here’s my attempt at a t-cell invite:

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:
PMPM, I my hub private a while ago after my ex (who knew I was addicted to this site) came and visited my hub, then started flirting with me saying how good I looked now. Pissed off my current gf and now my hub is private, but I do have some old pix in there showing a lil bit of my progress. I really need to update that shit tho. I think the most recent pix in there is like 2 years old.

I hate to sound like a whiney bitch but…
The reason I don’t post in performance photo and why I’d prefer to post in before and after photo threads is I’d rather post normal pictures with my shirt on. If you create your own thread dedicated to your progress you should be willing to take off your shirt and take good pictures in good lighting with your shirt off otherwise it’s a bullshit thread IMO. However if it’s a thread dedicated to everyone’s progress people don’t tend to be as picky in regards to the quality of pics you post up. I have a couple pix with my shirt off in my hub, but they are grainy photos from weird angles and I keep my hub private. I personally wouldn’t want my gf posting pics of herself like that online, so out of respect I don’t do it. But I would be willing to post pictures of my progress with a shirt on, my progress is still clearly visible even with clothes on, not sure if thats enough to get an invite tho.

[/quote]

All I got from this post is how much of a whiny bitch you’re being. :wink:

Did my last post make up for it?

This thread needs to end. Stop posting and go lift.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:
This thread needs to end. Stop posting and go lift.[/quote]

Dude this is GAL, threads here last for pages and change subject usually around 100 times.

Plus I already lifted today. =)