T-Cell In Florida

Gurux, Auburndale or Orlando seems to be the most central location, since we’ll have T-Peeps, as you call 'em, traveling from as far away as Miami and Tallahassee.

Have you been voted in as the designated coordinator of the upcoming T-Cell shin-dig? (grin)

Did someone say Florida? I’m here in the Panhandle…Panama City Beach.Where you can show off the big guns during Spring Break.

Hey everyone, I’ve recently applied to a job in Leesburg. Has anyone ever been through there or lived there? Is the area nice? Any info would be great.
Oh, the job is for the local newspaper there. I’d be working in the sports department.
Thanks,
Djwlfpack

Sorry for not responding sooner, I just saw the thread. I work in St. Pete and live in Bradenton. Keep me posted if you get a meeting together.

hey wolfpack,

My grandparents used to live in Leesburg.I’ve been there a few times and it’s ok for a small town.It’s close to Orlando and Daytona so at least you can drive to have fun somewhere else.That’s the best part about central Florida.

Hey TT… No I have not been voted. I just thought since I keep seeing T-cells elsewhere, There should be one down here.

It takes some of us a while to check the forums. Add another one from Orlando.

I’ll be in Orlando this September so the first round of beers are on me…

Johnny Law,
Thanks for the reply. It’s ok that Leesburg is a small town. I’m not big on living directly in a big city. As long as the big cities are close (2 hours or less) then I’m happy wherever I’m at. With Leesburg being so close to Orlando and Daytona, I can get my work done during the week and then head into either city and have some fun on the weekends.
Are you sure you want to buy the first round of beers? The T-Cell seems to be growing by the hour.
Later,
-Djwlfpack

I’m in Tallahassee. Just graduated from FSU and am now looking for a job, which is tough. My parents live in Orlando, so i am there sometimes too.

If any of you all would be interested in getting together personal message me.

anton

I like small towns too but it’s hard to find a classy woman in a small town.That’s why I’m looking forward to getting back to a larger city.As for the beer I doubt everyone will show up when I’m there…but yes the list is getting bigger for Florida.When I first got here I was afraid everyone was from Canada.

Well, now that we have a decent group assembled here, we should get down to choosing a location for a T-Cell meeting. If we can get commitments from enough people, maybe Shugart or one of the guys at T-Mag can hook us up with some free T-Nation t-shirts or some good discounts on Biotest supplements.
I work Mon-Fri, so any time on the weekend would be great for me. It seems like the Orlando-Tampa area would be a good place to do it.
Any suggestions for dates, time and place?

Well, I’m willing to drive wherever it takes. I live in Tampa right now (college). I have two half sisters in auburndale. Most of my family is in Key West where I was born. I moved to Panama City when I was 13 and was there until college. So basically, I’m used to driving throughout the whole state. Let’s make this happen!

That will be cool…It will be a ‘Florida T-Men Summit’.Like I said I’ll be in Orlando for week in September and have no problem getting together at any location.I haven’t decided which week yet.

I’m thinking a Summit at ‘Hooters’ might be in order.It will make for good pics for the board later…just a thought.If anyone from the panhandle
wants to meet at Hooters in Panama City Beach let me know.

Small world Willnfl… I live in Auburndale and so does Batzilla04.

I would think A T-Cell in Tampa or Orlando is fine count me in.

We should plan a month to do this in. Judging by some earlier posts September looks to be like a good month for the Orlando area. I’m down for it, anyone else willing to commit to a day in Orlando for a T-Cell meeting in September?
Date and location TBD. We should probably let someone who knows Orlando plan where the meeting should take place.
-Djwlfpack

Hey again everyone. I’m getting ready to start Phase II of OVT, which lasts four weeks. After Phase I, I have to say that OVT is one of the better programs for gaining size that I have ever used. I’ve gone up from 186 to 193 in bodyweight and my body fat has not budged much as far as I can tell (haven’t officially checked recently).

Anyone looking to put on quality mass needs to give this program a shot. Hopefully after Phase II and increased cardio, I will post some pics of my progress.

Yeah…I should be in Orlando my mid August…it would be cool to have a cell meeting in Sept…

Don

I’ll be in Orlando Sept. 22-26.I’ll be crashing at a hotel near Disney.

Long Live Mickey Mouse!!!