T-Cell in Central NY??

Hey All,

I was just wondering if there are any T-men or T-Vixen in the central NY region (mainly Syracuse, Cortland, Ithaca region). It would be cool as hell to know if there are! Let me know…thanks

Tony - I live on Long Island, but I go to school near you. Binghamton University, to be exact.

I haven't found many T-Men around there, but I'm doing my best to spread the word! If you'd ever like to get together for a work out, let me know.

You can find my contact information at the bottom of my article - "Booty Call" in issue 240. Please e-mail me, and we'll discuss this further.

I’m no longer local but saw “Syracuse” and had to respond. Used to live in Oswego and witnessed some of the most incredibly bitter cold winters ever, not to mention the most snow. Gotta admit, though, the “ice castles” floating around the lake were awesome. Another thing – at least the people there know how to drive in the snow!

I’m originally from the Utica area actually, but now am in Western NY

Hey Roman,
Yeah yeah. I actually did my student teaching last winter in Binghamton. I taught Health at Chenango Valley High School and East Middle School. I graduated from SUNY Cortland and I am now working in Skaneateles at a corporate fitness center. I remember reading your article a few weeks ago! I kinda figured there weren’t too many t-men around this area…but its nice to know im not the only one…haha. Well, I dont know if I can consider myself a t-man. I have only been using this website since May…but I have been working out for years. I can’t even describe how useful this site is. Anyways, I would def be interested in working out sometime! Especially if I end up teaching in the Binghamton area. By the way…what are your stats?? I’m 26, 6-1, 190 lbs with around 7% BF.

mamann…HOLY SHIT!!! You aren’t kidding about winters in CNY! Last winter we were spoiled (barely any snow at all). But this winter has been a bitch!! I think the Oswego area got 48 inches of snow last weekend. Are you snowed in!

Hey brother, sorry it took me so long to get to this post, I must have missed it the first time around. Just wanted to give you a quick hello. Working out would be great!

I'm glad you enjoyed the article! If you could, e-mail me so we can discuss further. I don't want to run the risk of the thread getting buried again =)