T Nation

T-Cell Alpha

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Despite not being a member, I read the T-Cell all the time. I particularly like the new threads about how certain members have trained, like Bauer’s. Those are good reads.[/quote]

ditto.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]TheG wrote:
I disagree although I’m only 1 person but I regularly read through the alpha page when I’m looking for some random wisdom. particularly the “I can’t prove it but I believe it” thread I really like. but that’s just me.

and headhunter, what is that picture supposed to represent? it’s a bit random[/quote]

I’m starting to think a picture of a shrunken head might be more fitting for his avatar.

[quote]Renton wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Someone who had the time might find it interesting to draw up a spreadsheet or graph and chart HH’s rumblings/grumblings/fumblings on this subject and compare them to his E2 levels.

Makavali will be along soon. He’s a sad loser with the time on his hands to do that.[/quote]

Can’t. Busy masturbating.

BRB.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?
[/quote]

No, are YOU joking?

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?

I can’t believe X needed to place the [/sarcasm] deal in his post.[/quote]

Someone, please pass the fucking crayons.

I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”[/quote]

I just checked your posts again. The ENTIRE first two pages aside from this post are in the political forum. You at least visited the Combat forum a few times by the third page.

Excuse us for not jumping to let in people who rarely post about lifting weights at all.

We’ll get right on changing that.

Prof, besides you, who are the other sheriffs again?

Has there been any need to remove anyone since the reboot or has everyone pretty much been on their best behavior?

Just curious.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”

I just checked your posts again. The ENTIRE first two pages aside from this post are in the political forum. You at least visited the Combat forum a few times by the third page.

Excuse us for not jumping to let in people who rarely post about lifting weights at all.

We’ll get right on changing that.[/quote]

Excuse me? Because you never get drawn into political firefights? As I recall that happens pretty constantly with you to, so don’t be so fucking quick to judge.

It’s election season, I can’t fucking help it.

Christ. No need to be such a cunt about it.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Prof, besides you, who are the other sheriffs again?

Has there been any need to remove anyone since the reboot or has everyone pretty much been on their best behavior?

Just curious.[/quote]

There have been no problems since they got rid of that “tribunal” function and cleaned out the forums. The majority of the people who were in it and posting are back in it. If they aren’t, chances are, they will be soon if they post about training on a regular basis.

Tiribulus and Aragorn are the other “sheriffs”.

The average thread has been read over 5,000 times in that forum.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:
I don’t read it because I inevitably come across something that I really want to comment about but I’m not allowed to.

Beginning to wonder if there’s a sign in there that says, “No dogs or Irish allowed.”

I just checked your posts again. The ENTIRE first two pages aside from this post are in the political forum. You at least visited the Combat forum a few times by the third page.

Excuse us for not jumping to let in people who rarely post about lifting weights at all.

We’ll get right on changing that.

Excuse me? Because you never get drawn into political firefights? As I recall that happens pretty constantly with you to, so don’t be so fucking quick to judge.

It’s election season, I can’t fucking help it.

Christ. No need to be such a cunt about it.[/quote]

The others can speak for themselves, but the people I pick contribute in training forums. I usually take a look at their post history first. If I look at the post history and there are no threads listed about training in the first page or two, I move on.

I do participate in the Political Forum at times, but judging by the fewest number of views in that forum since this site started it, my guess is, quite a few have stopped spending as much time there.

its very helpful i read it all the time

[quote]Professor X wrote:
The others can speak for themselves, but the people I pick contribute in training forums. I usually take a look at their post history first. If I look at the post history and there are no threads listed about training in the first page or two, I move on.[/quote]

I post sparsely about training. I piss around in the bodybuilding forum simply because there is an abundance of fools in there.

That and I’m a post whore. This post simply adds to that tally.

Up, up, and away!

Bauer’s thread was the best thing that has been on T-Nation in a long time.

Being troll free the flaming and general idiocy is greatly reduced. Good forum and relatively clutter free. I like it although I mostly read.

If people think the forum is stagnant(besides HH, I don’t care what you think) suggest some topics to discuss and someone will make the thread.

I will take quality over quantity any day of the week when it comes to forum posts.

I’d rather see less action, but know that when stuff is posted, it’s actually substantive.

The other forums are on fire. How much stuff of value do I find there, though…

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:
The others can speak for themselves, but the people I pick contribute in training forums. I usually take a look at their post history first. If I look at the post history and there are no threads listed about training in the first page or two, I move on.

I post sparsely about training. I piss around in the bodybuilding forum simply because there is an abundance of fools in there.

That and I’m a post whore. This post simply adds to that tally.

Up, up, and away![/quote]

While I do occasionally post about training (and started a training log), a lot of the time I don’t feel I’d add much to the discussion in The Cell. I usually see my thoughts on a subject summed up well by someone else’s post.

This is especially true since a lot of the times I don’t start reading a thread in there until it’s built up a good amount of posts.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
pushharder wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Does anyone post in there anymore? Does anyone even read the thing? Or is it stagnant? Just curious…

It is completely stagnant. It is a huge failure and I personally wish I had only listened to you and avoided its creation.

No one reads anything there and I fear that my ego has fallen beneath the weight of the disgrace that is that forum.

Holy shit, did you just tell HH that he was right? You’re joking, right?

I can’t believe X needed to place the [/sarcasm] deal in his post.

Someone, please pass the fucking crayons.

[/quote]

“Never go full retard!”