T Nation

T-Cell Alpha

It has to be said that the alpha cell seems to be doing really well!

Just the amount of educated discussion that goes on re invigorates me.

It makes a change from every contentious topic spiraling down into a dick waving contest.

Also things like actual powerlifters and competition bodybuilders coming out of the cracks to post regularly helps readers like me.

It helps the newer members benefit from the ‘been there done that crowd’ with said crowd getting understandably frustrated.

anyway, just in case the mods are watching…could I suggest on the the further cell specializations be a Former Fat Boy Forum.

There are a lot of us out there, and the majority of wisdom has to be tweaked to be made applicable to us, and so it makes sense to have somewhere that specializes in sensitivity to fat gain.

This way a large number of the ‘clean bulkers’ (the FFB ones) would have somewhere to discuss their issues without annoying the real bulker crowd with their overly cautious approach.

Hope ive made my case clear.

cheers

chutec

Yes, the T-cell is becoming great. Even though it had some controversy especially in the tribunals, I think it has matured. There’s a good chance this will be kept in the forums for a long time.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
Yes, the T-cell is becoming great. Even though it had some controversy especially in the tribunals, I think it has matured. There’s a good chance this will be kept in the forums for a long time.[/quote]

Aren’t you one of the posters that thought big muscles were gross?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
undeadlift wrote:
Yes, the T-cell is becoming great. Even though it had some controversy especially in the tribunals, I think it has matured. There’s a good chance this will be kept in the forums for a long time.

Aren’t you one of the posters that thought big muscles were gross?[/quote]

No. I’m one of the posters that said SOCIETY thinks big muscles are gross. In any case, I’m over that phase.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
In any case, I’m over that phase.[/quote]

Good man.