T-Cell Alpha- I Was Expecting More

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Joe Joseph wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Norvegicus wrote:
Prof X is starting to write posts as though he really wants to be a T- nation author ( I mean seriously he is begining to compose text just like TC )

Like TC? Dude, I’ve written several things on this forum over the past 8 years. There were MANY who contributed to the writing contest that this site had. Hell, I got 200 bucks out of it. You are apparently unaware that there are many posters here who write themselves. My style is my own, and if you weren’t so new as to talk without knowledge, you would have known this.

You write as if I shouldn’t dare to write anything myself.

Apparently all of the people in this thread shouldn’t even dare:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1179169

LOL at “I mean seriously…”

Give him a break X! He was TRYING to compliment you!!

I don’t take being accused of copying someone else’s style as a compliment.[/quote]

As i had enough time to go find his post here it is :

Have you actually done any serious reading in T-Cell Alpha yet? There is some great contributions in there. I seriously don’t understand how you can be “expecting more.”

I’m just wondering what your expectations were? I don’t think it was ever intended to be the tipping point for earth shattering new training and diet knowledge. Stumble through any of the forums or articles on this site long enough and you’ll pick up 90% of what you need to know. It’s patience, dedication, and consistency that will bring any trainee results after applying that basic knowledge; there are no “secrets” here.

IMO, the T-Cell is a forum, that was created as a token of appreciation by the T-Nation creators to the members of this site who have proven themselves committed to serious, respectful dialog. It’s a thank you of sorts for their efforts that have been and continue to be the meat of all these forums. If they enjoy it and continue to post, it has served it’s purpose. And if you’re like me and would like to read/talk about training & diet on top of reading the great article content they put out, well I just consider myself fortunate to be able to observe there, and voice my opinions here.

Too many threads like this have been popping up. I say we COMPLETELY IGNORE such threads.

… starting now.