T-Cell Alpha- I Was Expecting More

So far I am a little disappointed with this sub section of T- Nation, I thought that when they got the big contributors together you would have a mine of info to get through but in reality it has been very disappointing so far. The same questions are being asked as though they are coming from newbies like myself and I am honestly waiting for the inner pec question to be asked and discussed.

Prof X is starting to write posts as though he really wants to be a T- nation author ( I mean seriously he is begining to compose text just like TC ) and all that shit with the tribunals is getting in the way quite a lot. They are the people we ought to look up to as new trainess but seriously when the chips are down they seem to know not much
\

Give them a chance, its only been running a very short amount of time with a lot of different features never found on t nation before, some shit takes a little time to get sorted, i personally have read some great threads on there, cut them some slack.

Anyone who was here for the Dog Pound can see how they have inproved upon that idea and developed Alpha, its hit a few potholes but in my view it was needed and given time will succeed.

[quote]Norvegicus wrote:
Prof X is starting to write posts as though he really wants to be a T- nation author ( I mean seriously he is begining to compose text just like TC )[/quote]

Like TC? Dude, I’ve written several things on this forum over the past 8 years. There were MANY who contributed to the writing contest that this site had. Hell, I got 200 bucks out of it.

You are apparently unaware that there are many posters here who write themselves. My style is my own, and if you weren’t so new as to talk without knowledge, you would have known this.

You write as if I shouldn’t dare to write anything myself.

Apparently all of the people in this thread shouldn’t even dare:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=1179169

LOL at “I mean seriously…”

[quote]aussie486 wrote:

Give them a chance, its only been running a very short amount of time with a lot of different features never found on t nation before, some shit takes a little time to get sorted, i personally have read some great threads on there, cut them some slack.

Anyone who was here for the Dog Pound can see how they have inproved upon that idea and developed Alpha, its hit a few potholes but in my view it was needed and given time will succeed.[/quote]

Yeah I see and accept your point Aussie I hope you are right though as I was really excited when this whole thing kicked off as I really enjoyed reading a lot of their individual posts

[quote]Norvegicus wrote:
aussie486 wrote:

Anyone who was here for the Dog Pound can see how they have inproved upon that idea and developed Alpha, its hit a few potholes but in my view it was needed and given time will succeed.

Yeah I see and accept your point Aussie I hope you are right though as I was really excited when this whole thing kicked off as I really enjoyed reading a lot of their individual posts[/quote]

No one is trying to impress you.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Norvegicus wrote:
aussie486 wrote:

Yeah I see and accept your point Aussie I hope you are right though as I was really excited when this whole thing kicked off as I really enjoyed reading a lot of their individual posts

No one is trying to impress you.
[/quote]

Yup I know that:)

[quote]Norvegicus wrote:
[/quote]

Then why did you write what you did?

Most of the posts you’ve ever written are in THIS thread.

I was expecting so much more.

Norvegicus wrote:

I was expecting so much more.[/quote]

Maybe I should have given the thread more time like Aussie has said

[quote]Norvegicus wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Norvegicus wrote:

I was expecting so much more.

Maybe I should have given the thread more time like Aussie has said
[/quote]

Time isn’t what was missing. Thought is.

Norvegicus wrote:
Prof X is starting to write posts as though he really wants to be a T- nation author ( I mean seriously he is begining to compose text just like TC )

Like TC? Dude, I’ve written several things on this forum over the past 8 years. There were MANY who contributed to the writing contest that this site had. Hell, I got 200 bucks out of it. You are apparently unaware that there are many posters here who write themselves. My style is my own, and if you weren’t so new as to talk without knowledge, you would have known this.

LOL at “I mean seriously…”[/quote]

Give him a break X! He was TRYING to compliment you!!

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Norvegicus wrote:
Prof X is starting to write posts as though he really wants to be a T- nation author ( I mean seriously he is begining to compose text just like TC )

Like TC? Dude, I’ve written several things on this forum over the past 8 years. There were MANY who contributed to the writing contest that this site had. Hell, I got 200 bucks out of it. You are apparently unaware that there are many posters here who write themselves. My style is my own, and if you weren’t so new as to talk without knowledge, you would have known this.

LOL at “I mean seriously…”

Give him a break X! He was TRYING to compliment you!!
[/quote]

I don’t take being accused of copying someone else’s style as a compliment.

I don’t think he meant you were copying TC’s style.

[quote]undeadlift wrote:
I don’t think he meant you were copying TC’s style.[/quote]

If that’s not what he meant, then I apologize…but that is how it came across.

undeadlift wrote:
I don’t think he meant you were copying TC’s style.

If that’s not what he meant, then I apologize…but that is how it came across.[/quote]

It came across negative to me too X; it’s a list of things he hates about the new T-cell. I would, however, take it is a complement. You and TC both write simply and intelligently

Anyway, I think the T-cell is doing alright. If you are expecting revolutionary, life-changing threads to come out of there, you are putting way too much pressure on it. What it is and what’s great about it is that it allows everybody to simply talk without very much of the BS that would ordinarily go with it.

That’s why I would want to be in the T-cell at least. BS hijacks good threads. I try to stay out of most the bickering on this website despite the fact that it leaves me out of many a discussion.

Don’t we already have a thread like this =/ ?

As far as i am concerned, it serves it’s purpose.

For serious people to talk about serious subject without having to deal with petty arguments, trolls and the like.

[quote]Joe Joseph wrote:
As far as i am concerned, it serves it’s purpose.
For serious people to talk about serious subject without having to deal with petty arguments, trolls and the like.
[/quote]

I like that T-Nation responded to the wants of it’s members by making a spot for us here… Give it a chance, goose fraba…

Nuff said

The t-cell is the best thing to happen to T-Nation since…T-Nation itself.

Period.

Whatever man! T-Cell Alpha sucks! Let’s just bash it, the rest of the forums, Biotest, T-Nation, Chris Shugart and everyone else around here.

Why? Because we can! And we have nothing better to do!

[/end sarcasm]

I read the T-Cell, but have posting less on these boards as of late. Seriously, who gives a shit what you think about the T-Cell? Why are there so many threads dedicated to the failure / unjustness / qualifications / anything dealing with the T-Cell around here? If you don’t like it — Don’t fuckin’ read it!

This isn’t the place for this thread, either.