T-Cali Roll Call

San Diego

I work out at the gyms that are on the base where I work…

If that makes any sense.

GAINER

Long Beach, I workout at the YMCA

Redwood City.

I use my home gym.

NorCal / Redwood City.
24hr Fatness in San Carlos.

This location actually resembles a gym and not a fitness center. Probably because it was a gym before, and not some raquetball club or small store that they half-assed converted (i.e. San Mateo, Daly City).

1 power rack, 3 squat racks (in addition to the obligatory 3 smith machines), 1 dead lift platform, dumbells up to 140 lbs (half sizes up to 37.5 lbs), 3 cable crossover stations (with attached row, pulldown, and triceps/biceps stations), good assortment of HammerStrength (not just 3 or 4 of them like all the other locations).
They have a descent assortment of machines, if you care to change up / supplement your routine.
They even seem to tolerate gym bags “on the floor” and chalk (in tupperware), by the “big boys”.

hooootie hooooooo

School Year: LA, Eagle Rock to be exact (go Oxy) I train at the school gym

Summers: San Diego, UC/LJ area I train at a rec center
–whoisjohngalt

I live in chico, work out at the gold’s there, also I’m a freshman in college so when at parents house or down for vacation I work out at Golds in rancho cordova(near sacramento). I know Big Tim here on T-Nation works out in davis, i think at UC Davis’s gym, not sure.

24 hour fitness at school in Stockton and the 24 at home in Walnut Creek.

Im out in Palm Springs/La Quinta area. Golds Gym, there are 2 out here.

24 Hour Fitness in San Ramon

Camp Pendleton, 5th Marines Gym.

Chalk one more up for Palm Springs area. I actually work/workout at Palm Desert’s Gold’s Gym. Not too bad 30,000sq. ft. and then sometimes let me use some of my chains and bands… I think I might try some kettle bells for variety this year, or weight vest. Anyone have any suggestions which to choose for now? I’m currently waiting for my FrontSqaut Harness :slight_smile:

Lonnie123, what gym do you train at?

Santa Rosa, CA

Work out at the SRJC Gym or Gold’s Gym in downtown Santa Rosa.

Oh yeah…Berkeley YMCA.

oakly ymca