T. Brady Done for Year

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
Himora22 wrote:
Man has anyone on this planet had their dick sucked literally and figuratively more the Brady?

Can’t blame the man for literally getting his dick sucked.

But figuratively Favre is right next to him in line.[/quote]

Next to him? Favre is ahead of him in line, Brady deserves the lion’s share of the praise thrown his way, that hasn’t been true of Favre in five years. His second TD Sunday looked like one of his typical “toss it up and pray jobs.” But hey, “he’s like a kid out there!”

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
AssOnGrass wrote:
Himora22 wrote:
Man has anyone on this planet had their dick sucked literally and figuratively more the Brady?

But figuratively Favre is right next to him in line.

Next to him? Favre is ahead of him in line, Brady deserves the lion’s share of the praise thrown his way, that hasn’t been true of Favre in five years. His second TD Sunday looked like one of his typical “toss it up and pray jobs.” But hey, “he’s like a kid out there!”[/quote]

I was just trying to sound like less of a Patriots homer

My exceptional distaste for Favre revolves around his bad seasons especially. When he was throwing 20+ INT and losing games left and right it was because he had no help… no fault of his. Last year and any success the Jets have this year will be because of Favre minimal credit to the team around him.

[quote]GDollars37 wrote:
AssOnGrass wrote:
Himora22 wrote:

But figuratively Favre is right next to him in line.

Next to him? Favre is ahead of him in line, Brady deserves the lion’s share of the praise thrown his way, that hasn’t been true of Favre in five years. His second TD Sunday looked like one of his typical “toss it up and pray jobs.” But hey, “he’s like a kid out there!”[/quote]

Do you understand football? His second TD was a smart, veteran play. The rush was on, and there was no time to go through progressions, so he tossed it to the end zone, hoping a receiver could make a play. It was fourth down, so an interception in the end zone is better than an incomplete pass and a far better choice than a sack. You gotta think about it in the context of the situation.

Besides, other than Brady and Peyton Manning, name me a better quarterback over the last five years. I suppose you could throw Roethlisberger and Eli Manning in there, but they haven’t even played five seasons yet. I would even give you McNabb, but he can’t stay healthy.

So over the last five years, Favre has been around the fifth or sixth best quarterback, and these were some of his worst years as a pro.

Not only that, but with Brady down, that division is wide open now. Favre and the Jets could realistically win that division. And we should all know that once you get the playoffs, anything can happen.

Now, I understand, Favre does get a lot of media praise, and people can get tired of it, but it’s not like he hasn’t done anything in his career. Even in his worst years, he’s been one of the best.

The month of September is ours again, thank you Bernard Pollard for reclaiming it from the f’terrorists.

Pat Tillman would approve.