T Nation

T. Brady Done for Year

Fuck fantasy football.

WTF am i supposed to do with Chad Pennington?

please stop

I was at the game and it was the most deflating moment of my football watching career (besides the last 2 playoff appearances).

Even though I can’t stand that team don’t write off the Patriots yet(maybe your fantasy team IDK really anything bout that stuff To be honest), I seem to remember an all-pro QB goin down and a career backup step’n up to the plate and only leadin them to a super bowl win, oh and that was the patriots back in 2001.

Still way to early to write off any team, but I’m just happy my Panthers are back!

I hope Tom Brady is hurt, I hate the Patriots. I want everyone to see that the Patriots are arrogant and can not do anything with out Brady and they are no where near where everyone puts them.

Tom Brady has an ACL injury, Im not sorry I hate him and his team.

The fucking Cowboys is where its at.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
Fuck fantasy football.

WTF am i supposed to do with Chad Pennington?[/quote]

Penny had a good game yesterday i bet he does better than you think, especially if they keep feeding it to R Williams off the play fake he 100x better.

Look at it this way i had Carson Palmer yesterday!!!

Now thats WTF.

I too was at the game; you could hear a pin drop.

[quote]Brother Chris wrote:
I hope Tom Brady is hurt, I hate the Patriots. I want everyone to see that the Patriots are arrogant and can not do anything with out Brady and they are no where near where everyone puts them.[/quote]

Dude; we still won. haha

yes; we relied on brady’s talent (of which he has in spades) alot in the past few years…but what team wouldn’t rely on a qb’s talent?

but go ahead; be angry. it’s not going the change the past. and it certantly won’t influence the future.

i can’t wait to see next week’s game when we haev a whole week to practice and plan on playing with Cassel. he was playing on the ‘brady’ plan all yesterday…and didn’t look too terrible. although that pass to moss was horrid. but its Moss…and he can catch anything.

GO PATS!!!

TKO’s bounty has been out for almost a year. I’ve challenged you to bring me Tom Brady’s knees, or femur or tibia or jugular or all of them.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/patriots_and_the?id=1765032&pageNo=4

Thanks for nothing bitches, your effort was trully craptastic.
$5 CAD reward goes to KC Chiefs Safety Bernard Pollard.

My spidey senses tell me that Dante Culpepper’s phone will be ringing, he might just magically unretire forming a magical combo with Randy Moss once again. Shit, he might even get the comeback player of the year.

I’ve no idead what for though, STEELERS all the way!

Conclusion:

1. Ball never lies - justice comes with a vengence, sometimes it just takes longer.
  2. Always be prepared, Culpepper still works out and lifts weights hard, what are you doing?
  3. Football is a team sport and the Patriots should still do well despite loosing their star QB. Just like Tiger Woods, Brady will make a baby while nursing his injury.

[quote]TKOWKD1 wrote:
3. Football is a team sport and the Patriots should still do well despite loosing their star QB. Just like Tiger Woods, Brady will make a baby while nursing his injury.[/quote]

…and do his smokin’ hot girlfriend a bunch. (if she doesn’t dump him that is)

Tear.

Maybe the next bet should be if Brady keeps his girl if he is toast.

Life will go on, Pats will keep winning, their fans will still be douche bags and Tom Brady, even if on one leg, if he wanted; still could lay more pipe than all of us here at T-Nation.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Can’t say I wish injury on anyone, but I will not shed a single tear for Brady or his fucking Pats. Fuck that team. I like the Colts, but it is clear that this is not their year either. The Chargers need to wake up and realize that if they get on the horse now, they will get to the Super Bowl (and play the Cowboys).

[quote]eic wrote:
Can’t say I wish injury on anyone, but I will not shed a single tear for Brady or his fucking Pats. Fuck that team. I like the Colts, but it is clear that this is not their year either. The Chargers need to wake up and realize that if they get on the horse now, they will get to the Super Bowl (and play the Cowboys). [/quote]

X2.

Tom Brady and the Patriots are being served a healthy dose of reality. It couldn’t have happened to a more disliked franchise. Fuck Bill Belichick. Let’s see how great of a coach he is now.

Colts fan, eh? My Bears laid an ass-whoopin’ on your boys last night. No one saw that coming…

Matt Cassel is God.

[quote]Polish Rifle wrote:

X2.

Tom Brady and the Patriots are being served a healthy dose of reality. It couldn’t have happened to a more disliked franchise. Fuck Bill Belichick. Let’s see how great of a coach he is now.

Colts fan, eh? My Bears laid an ass-whoopin’ on your boys last night. No one saw that coming…[/quote]

Lol, actually I wouldn’t say I’m a Colts “fan,” I just like Manning, Dungy, Bob Sanders, etc. so I don’t mind seeing them win. Plus they are rivals with New England and I FUCKING HATE the Pats. They (the Pats) have been riding a wave of incredible luck ever since the tuck-rule disaster against the Raiders. Methinks the tides are turning.

Truth be told, I am a Redskins fan (family moved to CA from D.C. and I grew up watching them) and a Chargers fan (since I grew up in San Diego).

LOL yeah the pat’s “lucked” their way to a 77-17 record over the last 5 seasons (78 wins if you count yesterday)

You just sound a little bitter about not having much to talk about since the 80’s with the skins.

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
LOL yeah the pat’s “lucked” their way to a 77-17 record over the last 5 seasons (78 wins if you count yesterday)

You just sound a little bitter about not having much to talk about since the 80’s with the skins.[/quote]

hey, we won SB 26 :smiley: and that was in the 90s… too bad we’ve done dick since

[quote]AssOnGrass wrote:
LOL yeah the pat’s “lucked” their way to a 77-17 record over the last 5 seasons (78 wins if you count yesterday)[/quote]

I’m not saying it was all luck, obviously. But the ball seems to bounce the Patriots’ way fairly frequently. Add in a dash of unbelievable ego and a little cheating, and they become the most hated team in America.

WTF? Did you miss the championship in 1991? And I’m not bitter at all. I just hate Tom Brady and your asshole of a coach. The only quality human being on that team is Teddy Bruschi. The rest can go to hell.

[quote]Stone101 wrote:
Matt Cassel is God.[/quote]

Not quite, in New England Bilicheat is God, everyone else just obeys.

If you hate the Pats and love cheerleaders you’ll definitely enjoy the following post from KSK, it sets a new standard for golden, all other blogs ain’t shit.

Enjoy,