T Boosting Supps

Hey All,

Im wondering if Cy, Chris, TC, etc can chime in on the use of RED KAT or Alpha Male for my dad. Here are the details.

My Dad (57 years old) just recently got back into weight training and fitness after a long time off.

Now, he’s not in horrible shape (about 200 @ 20% fat), although he’s lost alot of muscle over the years and most of his fat is stored in his abdominal region.

After about a month I’ve got him strength training 3x per week and interval cardio 3x per week. He also walks 3 additional days per week for 30 minutes.

His diet is cleaning up also as he’s eating more fruits and veggies as well as supplementing with 1 serving of Surge and 1 serving of Low-Carb Grow! on workout days.

He’s on 3 meds…

1 for bp
1 for cholesterol
1 for bph

Now, since his testosterone is probably lower than it was when he was 14, Im wondering if it would be of any advantage for him to start taking a combo of Alpha Male, RED KAT, and M?

I’ve got all 3 here and am wondering what the best way to combine them (if this is of any benefit) would be.

Any advice or experiences? Keep in mind his age, meds, diet, exercise, etc.

Thanks

There have been many posts recently about the meds your dad is on…in short, if he’s really eating clean and exercising, he may not need them.

BP will drop with at consistant clean-diet.
Cholesterol will drop from the diet, exercise, and Old fashion rolled oats does wonders.

Have your dad get retested, and get the doc to take him off them…they have too many side effects if he’s doing the right thing…

As for T-boosters, Cy would need to chime in here for interactions wiht meds, but he’s better off w/o the meds in the long run (assumung his doctor isn’t a jackass).

I’m no doctor, but do some research on the drugs he’s on…I’m sure you’ll find the side effects scary.

If we all used followed the T-dawg diet, and got some exercise, we’d put the pharmacuetical companies out of business. they attempt to fix symptoms, not the problem.

You are attempting to guide your dad to fixing the problems. Good for you! I wish I could get my Dad off the couch.

[quote]Ubermensch_0001 wrote:
Hey All,

Im wondering if Cy, Chris, TC, etc can chime in on the use of RED KAT or Alpha Male for my dad. Here are the details.

My Dad (57 years old) just recently got back into weight training and fitness after a long time off.

Now, he’s not in horrible shape (about 200 @ 20% fat), although he’s lost alot of muscle over the years and most of his fat is stored in his abdominal region.

After about a month I’ve got him strength training 3x per week and interval cardio 3x per week. He also walks 3 additional days per week for 30 minutes.

His diet is cleaning up also as he’s eating more fruits and veggies as well as supplementing with 1 serving of Surge and 1 serving of Low-Carb Grow! on workout days.

He’s on 3 meds…

1 for bp
1 for cholesterol
1 for bph

Now, since his testosterone is probably lower than it was when he was 14, Im wondering if it would be of any advantage for him to start taking a combo of Alpha Male, RED KAT, and M?

I’ve got all 3 here and am wondering what the best way to combine them (if this is of any benefit) would be.

Any advice or experiences? Keep in mind his age, meds, diet, exercise, etc.

Thanks
[/quote]

Without knowing exactly what medications he’s taking and exactly how bad each condition is, it’s not only difficult but unwise of me to comment. In any event, I don’t think any of those products are what I would have him use. I’d suggest using something like HOT-ROX, once he’s got his diet and exercise very much in order. When he does that, there’s a potential interaction between the HOT-ROX and potentially, depending on what it is, the blood pressure medication. Please see previous recommendations as for that, as I’ve literally gone over it before.

Hey Guys,

He’s on Terazosin, Norvasc, Zocor for his meds…

We’re working his way off them however only time will tell if he needs to stay on them or not.