T Nation

T Boosters in Women

I am wondering if any ladies out there can give me some insight, i am looking to take a T booster to help get my gains up through the winter, I am looking at A-HD specifically, i wondering will it work? side effects, acne, sex drive, clit growth? i don't mind but want to know what to expect, also looking at natural ones that contain like tribe, fenugreek horny goat weed, maca.. same question.
please any info would be great.

Hello-
I am not an expert but I have personally used a few different testosterone boosters.
I prefer a natural Tribulus extract. Trebles not only boosts testosterone in women and men, but also aids in overall hormonal balancing.
Personally, I struggle with a hormone/progesterone imbalance and some other issues.
I use a progesterone supplement (topical) as well as taking a Tribulus supplement.
With a natural Tribulus extract, I don’t think you should see any side effects at all, however every body is different.
It will also help with mood, energy, and sex drive. I have never experience any negative side effects.

I have used some other supplements from some other companies that add a variety of ingredients and cost a lot!
I don’t recommend spending the money for the label, personally.

Hope this helps lady!
Cheers!

_Mel

thanks for this thread. I had been wondering the same thing and bought a product with tribulus in it. I am going through menopause so I hope this balances me out somewhat.