T-Boosters and BPH?

I’m 60 yrs old and still workout 4-5 times a week. I can no longer take products like Biotest or creatine,because of BPH. Are there other products that don’t effect BPH.

[quote]rocksteady2010 wrote:
I’m 60 yrs old and still workout 4-5 times a week. I can no longer take products like Biotest or creatine,because of BPH. Are there other products that don’t effect BPH. [/quote]

Why not talk to your doctor or a endocrinologist with regards to test booster and hormonal replacement therapy?

If I am not mistaken test booster or hormonal replacement therapy can aid in prostate health(?).

Found this after I wrote the above statement. But this is one article saying this you may find other stating differently. It doesn’t say how old the article is.

“Dr. Wright explains how a man should proceed with deciding whether or not to use testosterone
replacement therapy. Since there’s not yet scientific certainty based on clinical studies, it comes down to being an issue of clinical judgment made by your doctor and you.”

But other than that I am not to familiar with BPH. Again a talk with a doctor about options would be a good choice.

Did your doc put you on anything? Avodart? Flomax?

Most doctors don’t know dick about supplements.

Granted I’m not a doctor (yet) but I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t continue to take T-boosters too if you were on a 5alpha-reductase inhibitor like Avodart.

My 2 cents.