T Booster?

Anybody using a Test booster from any of the bigger companies and see any true gains? Only one I’ve seen gains on is Muscle Warefare’s NMDA just wondering if there’s something better but not roids.

Ribeye, milk, eggs. Best test boosters you’re gonna get if that is you in your avatar.

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Ribeye, milk, eggs. Best test boosters you’re gonna get if that is you in your avatar.[/quote]

LOL

True, though!

• heavy deadlifts

[quote]ethanwest wrote:
Ribeye, milk, eggs. Best test boosters you’re gonna get if that is you in your avatar.[/quote]

Probably not what you wanted to hear, but completely true.

Don’t forget bags of almonds :wink:

Dont forget tons of organic egg YOLKS.

-matt

The best results for boosting testosterone that I’ve gotten have come from doing an estrogen detox.

I find that test boosters work for about 8-10 days. Estrogen detoxing has given me a higher and more consistent T level

[quote]hungryone wrote:
The best results for boosting testosterone that I’ve gotten have come from doing an estrogen detox.

I find that test boosters work for about 8-10 days. Estrogen detoxing has given me a higher and more consistent T level[/quote]

Please elaborate on this estrogen detoxing.

Not high tech. or expensive, but plain old sunshine/vitamin D3 should help with boosting test. levels.

“Vitamin D and fertility in men and women”

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=f545cba30e1f9697fddbe8acb&id=20789972d6&e=d37488c337

&

“Sunny break may be alternative to IVF: How the sunshine vitamin can help boost fertility”

snippet from the article:

“The findings mean that some couples may be undergoing unnecessary and costly fertility treatment when spending time in the sun could be the answer.
For women, vitamin D helps boost levels of the female sex hormones progesterone and oestrogen by 13 per cent and 21 per cent respectively, regulating menstrual cycles and making conception more likely.
Fathers-to-be increase their fertility by going into the sun, too ? because vitamin D is essential for the healthy development of each sperm?s nucleus.
It also increases levels of the male sex hormone testosterone, improving a man?s libido, according to the review of several studies, published this week in the European Journal of Endocrinology.
The vitamin?s effect on both male and female sex hormones may explain why conception rates fall in the winter and peak in the summer in Northern European countries, say the researchers at the Medical University of Graz in Austria…”

Read more: Sunny break may be alternative to IVF: How the sunshine vitamin can help boost fertility | Daily Mail Online

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]hungryone wrote:

I find that test boosters work for about 8-10 days. Estrogen detoxing has given me a higher and more consistent T level[/quote]

Please elaborate on this estrogen detoxing. [/quote]

I’d like to know more about this too

Noticed minor effects from DAA. Didn’t think it was worth the money though.

Get some more tats
Clean your bathroom
Wear a Belt
Start squatting in the curl rack
Pretty much start doing anything else with your time and money besides looking for a magic muscle pill
Or maybe just do some roids

[quote]tonypluto wrote:
Start squatting in the curl rack[/quote]
LOL, nice.

Also I would like to hear more about estrogen detox.

Well I’m boned, my diet is nothing like the recommended diet in this book.

[quote]Sample Diet Plan:

Breakfast
1 glass water
1 grapefruit 1 cup of coffee
Supplements

Morning Snack
8oz organic yogurt
1 cup organic strawberries

Lunch
Green salad and olive oil dressing
Two poached eggs
1-2 oz organic cheese
Supplements

Mid-Afternoon Snack
Peeled granny smith apple
Late Afternoon Snack
Pesticide free whey protein shake
Supplements

Dinner
Black beans and rice
Avocado and salsa
Green salad and onions
4-6 poached or boiled eggs or 8 oz wild caught fish or 2 oz cheese[/quote]

Taken From: http://www.healthsecretsusa.com/pro_info/hs073_estrogen_detox.html

[quote]
Calcium D-glucorate:
Calcium D-glucorate is a natural extraction from fruits and vegetables and has no known side effects. Calcium D-glucorate has detoxifying as well as anticarcinogenic prosperities because of its ability to increase the glucorinidation, meaning it excretes the potentially toxic compounds from our bodies thru the liver and gall bladder.

In summary, the calcium D-glucorate lowers the level of beta-glucoronidase, which lowers the risks of various cancers of the breast, skin, liver, lung, prostate, colon, and lower estrogen levels in the body.[/quote]
I have no idea if this stuff is true I am just putting it up for conversation sake.

[quote]
Calcium D-Glucarate:

Calcium D-Glucarate is a form of glucuronic acid attached to a calcium salt for optimal digestion. It is a phytochemical found in a number of foods such as apples, oranges, broccoli, potatoes and brussel sprouts. Calcium D-Glucarate works by directly strongly inhibiting betaglucuronidase; this means that estrogen bound for excretion stays bound and total estrogen load is decreased. One study found that Calcium D-Glucarate was able to decrease estrogen levels by 23% alone! Furthermore, Calcium D-Glucarate has an excellent safety profile, with no side effects and has even been considered by many scientists as a better alternative for estrogen control than the prescription drug Tamoxifen. Simply put, Calcium D-Glucarate is a critical natural compound in eliminating excess estrogens and balancing overall hormone levels.

Sulforaphane:

Sulforaphane is an isothiocyanate naturally present in widely consumed vegetables, particularly in broccoli and broccoli sprouts. Sulforaphane has been shown in research to support both Phase I and Phase II detoxification. In Phase I detoxification, sulforaphane has been shown to convert the dangerous estrogen-glutathione metabolite into the safer and less toxic 4-OH estrogen metabolite, which has a greater chance of being metabolized for excretion. Furthermore, sulforaphane is a potent inducer of the Phase II detoxification enzymes further shuttling along the removal of estrogens from the body. Finally, sulforaphane has been shown in research to decrease the number of estrogen receptors located within the cells of oneâ??s body â?? meaning that for the estrogen that does remain in your body, there are less places for it to act upon! In addition to these effects, sulforaphane has also been shown to be a potent antioxidant, anti- inflammatory, able to lower blood pressure, and to have anti-allergenic and anti-cancer effects. Simply put, sulforaphane acts upon a number of different pathways and packs a powerful punch against decreasing estrogen within your body and increasing your overall health.

Diindoylmethane (DIM):

DIM is a phytochemical that naturally occurs in broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, and brussels sprouts that is critical for estrogen balance. DIM is actually a composite of 2 molecules of Indole-3-carbinol (I3C), an estrogen fighting compound you may have heard of. However, I3C is not stable as a supplement and has even been shown to exacerbate some forms of cancer â?? while DIM has not. Thus weâ??ve included DIM for the sole purpose of balancing out two forms of estrogen: 2-OH and 16-αOH. The 16-αOH form of estrogen has been shown to be an aggressive form of estrogen with in the body; linked with estrogen dominance and an number of estrogen-dependant cancers, while the 2-OH form of estrogen has been shown to be rather benign. DIM selectively removes the 16-OH form of estrogen, improving the 2-OH to 16- OH ratio, a key biomarker of health. Furthermore, low levels of 16-OH estrogen have been strongly correlated with increased levels of free (bioavailable) testosterone â?? testosterone that can be used for building muscle and burning fat.[/quote]
**** OK, last one. I am just bored.****

boredom makes us do weird things. that is mostly why i post so damn often. Too bored at work

For those asking me to elaborate on the estrogen detoxing:

Basically, there are a ton of chemicals in our environment that act as estrogens once they enter the body. There are a number of health authorities who suggest we are essentially “swimming in a sea of estrogens”.

All these excess estrogens therefore lower our T levels. Running an estrogen detox a few times a year is supposed to be the most consistent way to keep your T levels high.

And I’ll say that I pretty tried everything under the sun to keep my T levels high (short of doing steroids however). Running an estrogen detox kept my T levels really high without much effort. The last detox I did, I lost about 5% body fat (mostly from my pecs and legs) while adding 8lbs of muscle… And that was in about a month!

Anyways, the supplement I used was a combo of calcium d-glucarate, DIM, and sulforaphane, along with some supplemental fiber.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions!

From John Meadows

"1) Consume antiestrogenic food. The best choices are cruciferous veggies (due to the indoles), Omega 3 (to keep O-6 to O-3 in balance), and raw grass fed dairy (due to the antiestrogenic CLA).

1. Consume foods that are testosterone and progesterone (for the ladies) promoting. This will help balance out estrogen levels. This would include nuts. Avocado is another really good one.

2. Consume organic animal protein sources and fruits and veggies as they are usually jammed full of chemicals. All of those chemicals will get trapped in the animals fat cells, and then yours. This is estrogen promoting as are things like plastics, and other stuff.

There is much more to the topic of getting rid of stubborn fat, such as the % of beta to alpha receptors on the fat cell, and other factors, but again, it seems like estrogen mgmt doesnt even come up in discussions about getting rid of stubborn fat."

http://www.T-Nation.com/strength-training-topics/1435

Also, horseradish is supposed to have 10x more on the “glacosinoids” (sp?) than the cruciferous veggies (aka the stuff that drives down E2).