T Boost

Hi, I think it has been covered before but thing is I am still unclear about the whole thing and I have some questions.

I once knew a guy in a gym that told me he took some T boost and had to buy something else to “restart” the machinery so to speak because his body was not producing Test anymore. Can this happen with Alpha Male or TRIBEX? Will your body stop producing test?

I am also wondering is there any psychological side effect to this? Like getting more violent, having a really really short fuse or being a horny mad man. I know maybe for some people those are good side effect but not for me, being a really horny angry man…not my cup of tea.

Thanks

[quote]neoplasme wrote:
Hi, I think it has been covered before but thing is I am still unclear about the whole thing and I have some questions.

I once knew a guy in a gym that told me he took some T boost and had to buy something else to “restart” the machinery so to speak because his body was not producing Test anymore. Can this happen with Alpha Male or TRIBEX? Will your body stop producing test?

I am also wondering is there any psychological side effect to this? Like getting more violent, having a really really short fuse or being a horny mad man. I know maybe for some people those are good side effect but not for me, being a really horny angry man…not my cup of tea.

Thanks[/quote]

Your friend was likely referring to a pro hormone (now illegal) which is a synthetic androgen precursor a step or two away from steroids.

He would have used a product like Alpha Male or TRIBEX to restart his natural production of test after using a pro hormone which like steroids can suppress natural production of testosterone.

A natural test booster like Alpha Male is going to maximize your bodies natural production of test. Generally you don’t have to worry about increased aggression or out of control lamp post humping horniness.

What you can experience is increased energy, better mood, and increased gains in strength and muscle with a good workout program. You libido may increase, but again you aren’t in danger of raping any animate or inanimate objects. Again, it won’t suppress you, but rather maximize your production.

Hope this helps,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Generally you don’t have to worry about increased aggression or out of control lamp post humping horniness.

[/quote]

Tell that to my GF. lol

Thanks Dedicated it does clarify things a bit. I think I got confuse with chemical and natural. Take Carbolin 19.

Do you know about a thread or an article or somewhere that I could read to find the difference?

Thanks