T Nation

T-Boost Supplements

I want to boost my Testosterone for strength, libido, and and fat loss.
I’m 40 y/o, train the power lifts mostly 3-4 times a week, been at this for 10 years at least.
please post your suggested supps

Thanks guys

People seem to have good results with Alpha Male. I intend to try it pretty soon.

However, since it’s on back order you could order TRIBEX. If you’re really serious about fat loss you could stack it with HOT-ROX (which you shouldn’t do with Alpha Male because of some ingredient overlap).

These are all from the T-Nation store of course.

[quote]Ruged wrote:
I want to boost my testosterone for strength, libido, and and fat loss.
I’m 40 y/o, train the power lifts mostly 3-4 times a week, been at this for 10 years at least.
please post your suggested supps

thanks guys[/quote]

Alpha Male, Rez-V and add ZMA if you like.

Is TRT an option?

any more?

Nolvadex XT, and VITRIX

Alpha Male…thermolife t-bol, TRIBEX (blue pills)…vitrix its about the best ones i ve tried…the Carbolin 19 (full dose) in Alpha Male helps you lean…really good…2 supplements in one!!

[quote]hardcoreraymond wrote:
Nolvadex XT, and VITRIX[/quote]

There’s no such thing as Nolvadex XT. There’s Nolvadex also known as tamoxifen which is a SERM or Novedex XT which in my opinion is a worthless test booster/AI.

[quote]SolidGround wrote:
hardcoreraymond wrote:
Nolvadex XT, and VITRIX

There’s no such thing as Nolvadex XT. There’s Nolvadex also known as tamoxifen which is a SERM or Novedex XT which in my opinion is a worthless test booster/AI.[/quote]

My bad on the typo.

But yeah, Alpha Male is really good and so is vitrix but both make you horny as hell

I’d listen to sluicy about trt.

The tribulus product that Biotest offers is pretty solid. Gave me wood like it was nobody’s business. My suggestion.

trying to build a consensus here, so keep the suggestions coming.
thanks

trying to build a consensus here, so keep the suggestions coming.
thanks

In addition to the supplements mentioned above (and perhaps in the place of), be sure to do your research and optimize your diet for increasing testosterone. Taking 30 mg of zinc a day will also help a lot. I would try this before trying a test booster because 1)you may discover you don’t need anything else and 2)you can truly judge the efficiency of the supplement you decide to take. (And, of course, report back and tell us what worked!)

Zma and Alpha Male is working great for me. I’m 46 and my T “feels” like it is thru the roof. So does my wife.