T Nation

T-Bomb II?

I am a High Schooler and i was up at GNC looking for some supplements and i got some T-Bomb II and the salesman said i would notice results soon. But i was wondering if anyone on here knew anything about it???

[quote]chase7 wrote:
I am a High Schooler and i was up at GNC looking for some supplements and i got some T-Bomb II and the salesman said i would notice results soon. But i was wondering if anyone on here knew anything about it???[/quote]

well, T-bomb II is a pretty good product, but since you’re pretty young with high Testosteroone levels, you might not see anything from T-bomb at all. the good thing is, GNC has a 100% return policy, so i hope you saved your recipt. next time just get some ZMA…it’s a lot cheaper.

[quote]chase7 wrote:
I am a High Schooler and i was up at GNC looking for some supplements and i got some T-Bomb II and the salesman said i would notice results soon. But i was wondering if anyone on here knew anything about it???[/quote]

I have no experience with this supplement, but asking these kinds of questions before spending your money is probably the more prudent approach.

I will say that unless you flunked about 20 grades, being in high school you should have no problem with T levels already and any attempt to manipulate that is probably going to be wasted at best and dangerous at worst.

I doubt at your age that any supplement will make that much difference and drugs, which will make a difference are a bad idea for guys as young as you.

How do you guys know he has high T levels? It’s a myth that all teens have high testosterone. On average it’s true but that doesn’t mean every teenager has high levels. There’s variation.

[quote]Bri Hildebrandt wrote:
How do you guys know he has high T levels? It’s a myth that all teens have high testosterone. On average it’s true but that doesn’t mean every teenager has high levels. There’s variation.[/quote]

Statistically, it’s a pretty good gamble.