T Bomb and Alcohol

I am a college student who regulary drinks and parties several nights during the week. I was thinking of starting the supplement T bomb 2 (MHP).

I was wondering if anyone knew who detrimental it would be to drink alcohol while taking this product.

Well drinking isnt good for you as you know but taking T bomb will help you recover from drinking. I’m taking it now and its a pretty solid supp. I’m taking it during a cutting phase though to keep my test up.

when i was still bulking though and I drank with it i was never hung over and I didnt die so I’m sure youll be fine. I’m also a college student who drinks way too much, youre only in college once so fuck it get drunk.

[quote]geoffscollard wrote:
I am a college student who regulary drinks and parties several nights during the week. I was thinking of starting the supplement T bomb 2 (MHP).

I was wondering if anyone knew who detrimental it would be to drink alcohol while taking this product.[/quote]

I’d say that if you’re drinking on top of lifting or supplementation, you’ll just stifle the potential results.

If I were you, I’d try to figure out what’s more important to you. Lifting and alcohol can both, strangely, be hedonistic. However, I would take lifting over drinking, any day…except maybe my last day.

Sounds wildly expensive for a glorified Trib product.

Try heavily supplimenting with zinc, it’s fairly inexpensive and I’ve found it to definitely boost my test levels.

I mean several hundred mg throughout the day.

And consider cutting back to once a week or less if you’re serious about wanting the best gains.

I cut mine back this semester, had plenty of fun and the times when I got epicly trashed were much more fun.

Continue to party and your progress will suck. Alcohol is rough on training.

What and how much are you drinking? There is a big difference between having a few beers and pounding down shots.