T-bol First Cycle

whats up everyone I am thinking about doing my first cycle with oral Tbol…I am thinking of running it by itself and then using milk thistle and trib for PCT…I would run a 12 week cycle with week 1: 50 mg a day then week 2-12: 60 mg a day as I am 250 lbs. I am also 20 yrs old and was wondering if this would show up in a drug test as I may be getting a new job? Do you think this is a good first cycle?

[quote]himikeo wrote:
whats up everyone I am thinking about doing my first cycle with oral Tbol…I am thinking of running it by itself and then using milk thistle and trib for PCT…I would run a 12 week cycle with week 1: 50 mg a day then week 2-12: 60 mg a day as I am 250 lbs. I am also 20 yrs old and was wondering if this would show up in a drug test as I may be getting a new job? Do you think this is a good first cycle? [/quote]

No it’s not. Don’t do any oral for more then 6 weeks, 8 tops. Oral only cycles suck as you’ll gain little and it will be hard to keep those little gains. But if you don’t want to inject try it and let us know how it goes. Just please love your liver and go no more then 8 weeks. The most basic pct I know of is Nolvadex 40mg for 2 weeks then 20 for 2 more. The idea of pct is to get your natural test levels back so Trib makes no sense. Milk thisltle is always a good idea during and after. If your worried about a drug test then don’t do drugs. If they test for steroids then of course you’ll test positive.

i have ran a OT cycle myself, and believe me you need some PCT stuff Nolvadex or Clomid will do. I would suggest a dose of about 60mg a day which gives the best results. (Anything higher and you will experience major back pumps which really sucks)

In my honest opinion get some test with it, i wish i had saved my OT for my next cycle which will be ‘Test C Only’. Would have been great if i had the OT :P. Anyways if you do decide to try it, its not the end of the world, i gained 2.5kg 18days into my OT and ran out. Get some Nolva and run it with your trib for PCT

oscar

you do not need to run nolva at 60mg a day, you don’t even need to do 40mg, 20mg is the perfect dose for nolva during pct, back to your original question, its not a great cycle to be honest, i would recommend a lot of other cycles, hold off or get some test

I did two tbol oral only cycles and I might have gained something from it but also I was shut down and felt pretty bad psychologically on my second cycle. Not a good feeling.

Do some kind of testosterone intramuscular at the same time as a minimum.

funmetal

[quote]himikeo wrote:
whats up everyone I am thinking about doing my first cycle with oral Tbol…I am thinking of running it by itself and then using milk thistle and trib for PCT…I would run a 12 week cycle with week 1: 50 mg a day then week 2-12: 60 mg a day as I am 250 lbs. I am also 20 yrs old and was wondering if this would show up in a drug test as I may be getting a new job? Do you think this is a good first cycle? [/quote]

You need to do a lot more research.

[quote]funmetal wrote:
I did two tbol oral only cycles and I might have gained something from it but also I was shut down and felt pretty bad psychologically on my second cycle. Not a good feeling.

Do some kind of testosterone intramuscular at the same time as a minimum.

funmetal[/quote]

hey i thought that was just me, i had two big arguments with friends while doing 100mg/day for 3days, it totally fucked me emotionally. I felt angered really easily, wanted to shoot someone.