T-Bol 1st Cycle: Couple Questions

[quote]J.Anabolica wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

well on that note, I assume getting to 190 would be about 2-3 more years of work, so idk if they would still be good…[/quote]

you claim you can bulk easy, whats the problem? You’re clearly looking for an easy way out… it shouldn’t take you 3 years to gain 35 pounds. 1 year max [/quote]

LOL. please show me a source that says 35 pounds of lmm is reasonable to gain in a year. please.[/quote]

LOL did i ever say 35 pounds of muscle, no…pay attention next time. He didn’t say “muscle or fat” so i stuck with the easiest way, fat. Lift 4 times a week, stay away from cardio, count your macros and split your diet 1/2 clean 1/2 dirty. 3/4 diety 1/4 clean…just depends how anal you are about being in shape. And a source? not everything works for everyone, i would think you’d know this… sometimes its best to experiment yourself on what YOU think is best. But what i gave for bulking advice i know works for me. A year isn’t a long time i know, but he only weighs 150lbs? It’d be a COMPLETELY different story if he was about 190-210lbs.

[quote]BUDs wrote:
Don’t be afraid to put on some fat to bulk and build mass. You can lean bulk when your up to a decent size and weight. 35 lbs isn’t that hard in one year. Sure you will put on some fat but you will put on much more muscle then if you tried to stay lean the whole time.

Bulk all winter, cut for summer. Easy as that

[/quote]

Thanks ^^ :slight_smile:

And i just realized you posted that, so change the “he” to “you” thanks :wink:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

well on that note, I assume getting to 190 would be about 2-3 more years of work, so idk if they would still be good…[/quote]

you claim you can bulk easy, whats the problem? You’re clearly looking for an easy way out… it shouldn’t take you 3 years to gain 35 pounds. 1 year max [/quote]

LOL. please show me a source that says 35 pounds of lmm is reasonable to gain in a year. please.[/quote]

LOL did i ever say 35 pounds of muscle, no…pay attention next time. He didn’t say “muscle or fat” so i stuck with the easiest way, fat. Lift 4 times a week, stay away from cardio, count your macros and split your diet 1/2 clean 1/2 dirty. 3/4 diety 1/4 clean…just depends how anal you are about being in shape. And a source? not everything works for everyone, i would think you’d know this… sometimes its best to experiment yourself on what YOU think is best. But what i gave for bulking advice i know works for me. A year isn’t a long time i know, but he only weighs 150lbs? It’d be a COMPLETELY different story if he was about 190-210lbs. [/quote]

thanks for the advice, I know all of that already. I didn’t start lifting yesterday cuts, I’m not here for lifting advice, appreciate it, but if that was the case I would have posted in a different section. I don’t think a single person has answered any of the questions I asked but I do admit the other info is a bonus. If somebody could that would be… well… awesome. Thanks

If you think you could get anywhere close to 10lbs gain from a tbol only cycle you are one crazy horse.

If you do decide to waste your time doing this cycle, then yes, you’ll need a PCT. Clomid at 50/50/50/50 or nolva at 40/40/20/20.

Your better off going to other forums that are more friendly towards Oral only cycles.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:
If you think you could get anywhere close to 10lbs gain from a tbol only cycle you are one crazy horse.

If you do decide to waste your time doing this cycle, then yes, you’ll need a PCT. Clomid at 50/50/50/50 or nolva at 40/40/20/20.
[/quote]

I’ll strongly consider waiting to do a Test/Tbol cycle since I will have the bol on hand as everybody keeps saying it would be more beneficial but I’ve read some good reviews of solo runs. Thanks for the info

[quote]optheta wrote:
Your better off going to other forums that are more friendly towards Oral only cycles.[/quote]

I actually was just mentioning this to a friend of mine. But once again, the more hate the more input

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[/quote]

I’ll strongly consider waiting to do a Test/Tbol cycle since I will have the bol on hand as everybody keeps saying it would be more beneficial but I’ve read some good reviews of solo runs. Thanks for the info [/quote]

do it. There’s a reason why test or test + oral is recommended for a first run.

And 95% of people can run low dose test cycles with no hair loss. I’m sure you’ll be fine.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

LOL did i ever say 35 pounds of muscle, no…pay attention next time. He didn’t say “muscle or fat” so i stuck with the easiest way, fat. Lift 4 times a week, stay away from cardio, count your macros and split your diet 1/2 clean 1/2 dirty. 3/4 diety 1/4 clean…just depends how anal you are about being in shape. And a source? not everything works for everyone, i would think you’d know this… sometimes its best to experiment yourself on what YOU think is best. But what i gave for bulking advice i know works for me. A year isn’t a long time i know, but he only weighs 150lbs? It’d be a COMPLETELY different story if he was about 190-210lbs. [/quote]

thanks for the advice, I know all of that already. I didn’t start lifting yesterday cuts, I’m not here for lifting advice, appreciate it, but if that was the case I would have posted in a different section. I don’t think a single person has answered any of the questions I asked but I do admit the other info is a bonus. If somebody could that would be… well… awesome. Thanks[/quote]

Lmao…If you knew this already you wouldn’t be a fucking moron and waste your time on just an oral cycle. Im 174lb and IM considered skinny. Gain weight.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

thanks for the advice, I know all of that already. I didn’t start lifting yesterday cuts, I’m not here for lifting advice, appreciate it, but if that was the case I would have posted in a different section. I don’t think a single person has answered any of the questions I asked but I do admit the other info is a bonus. If somebody could that would be… well… awesome. Thanks[/quote]

That was rude. I’m pretty sure that Jay offered the advice because you don’t even look like you lift after a year and a half. Hasn’t that set off some kind of internal alarm or something?

I don’t think that anyone would recommend drugs at this point. I think you would be much better served by starting a thread in the “Beginners” forum including your stats, goals, recent best lifts, current workout routine, diet, and any other considerations or lifestyle factors (e.g. sleep, injury, etc.) that you think might be relevant so that the experienced dudes can critique it.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

That was rude. I’m pretty sure that Jay offered the advice because you don’t even look like you lift after a year and a half. Hasn’t that set off some kind of internal alarm or something?

I don’t think that anyone would recommend drugs at this point. I think you would be much better served by starting a thread in the “Beginners” forum including your stats, goals, recent best lifts, current workout routine, diet, and any other considerations or lifestyle factors (e.g. sleep, injury, etc.) that you think might be relevant so that the experienced dudes can critique it.[/quote]

Thank you sexy avatar woman ;D

[quote]lbraga wrote:
Alrighty you want my advice then here it is.

You are going through what we ALL went through, you put in the work in the gym, you think you’re eating healthy but the results are SOOO FUCKING SLOW to come by. I know I know, and trust me actually we all know. The thing though is that you need to get a little closer to your natural potential otherwise your overall (future, like the FINISH LINE, the most jacked you’ll ever be) potential can be greatly diminished. Look up a video by Dave Tate on human potential, that shit is hallmark for convincing weaklings not to hop on the needles.

Having said all of that, I know you’re probably gonna do it anyway so you might as well do it less wrong. Here’s what I would do if I were you (actually it’s not cuz I wouldn’t be juicing at 157lbs but again, this is constructive advice):
-12 weeks of 500mg Test Cypionate, with
-.25 Adex EOD (bump up if needed),
then after the 12th week you take 2 weeks off and do standard clomid+nolva PCT (100/100/50/50. 40/40/20/20)

But seriously, think long and hard about this. (pun intended)[/quote]

I honestly just can’t believe I wrote all this shit and the OP is still here asking bullshit ass questions

lol i was shredded at 142 (8 pack - no pics cuz im an idiot who thinks its hard to get shredded at baby weight) and bulked for a while till 170 (which is barley considered bulking) So I cut to an ave. weight of 157

Fixed ^

“My goal is to test a fairly mild AS and see my body’s reaction.”

Did scientist pay you to experiment on yourself? Plus don’t ever think steroids are “fairly mild” they all should be taken with caution.

“A little more than 4 years lifting background”

So…you’ve been lifting for 4 years and out of the WHOLE TIME even before your injury you can’t find ANY OTHER WAY to gain 10lbs of lean mass…that’s sad.

“Protein probably at 300/d”

When people use guessing words like probably, it means most likely you don’t count your macros right. You should have no problem obtaining 10lbs with hard work and this much fucking protein. 300 is a lot for a 157lb person.

how did I miss this thread?

pure gold