T-animal

For about a month a year the bull elk qualifies. When the breeding season is on he is the most testosterone driven thing on the planet. He screams a challange to fight or run to all the other bulls while offering to fuck any female that can see what a perfect genetic specimen he is. He barely eats or sleeps, and by the time the breeding season is over he has dozens of war wounds that need to heal before winter. Anyone that’s been in close proximity to one of these bad boys and has felt the power they project will agree. When they bugle you can feel it as much as hear it if you are within 100 yards or so. When they fight it’s a whole other level. They’ll knock down small trees (4 or 5" in diameter) and churn the ground trying to kill each other. The only reason more of them don’t die fighting is that they’ll only fight when the outcome is in question. An obviously bigger bull doesn’t waste his time on a pipsqueak and the little guy want to live to get bigger and try again. Although I imagine two big Kodiak Brown bears going at it are even more awesome I’m still voting for the elk, since I’ve seen them up close and personal and bears don’t gather harems of hot babes.

There’s some kind of mouse/shrew I saw on TV that goes nuts having sex with every female he can find for about 12 hours & then dies from exertion & starvation. The show even showed one that had too much & couldn’t move. The guy mouse would give up food & sleep to have sex one more time! I think I’d get to about hour 10 & then I’d need a big steak or some oatmeal.

“Using no way as the way,” actually Blue Whales have 10 ft dicks. When I type this I wonder if the magazine I read it from is a credible source(Maxim)?

Pigs have orgasms that last 30 minutes…quality, not quantity.

Hey man,

Maybe his dick is 6’ when soft!

Bulls can have such large dicks that when running, one of them belonging to the former pres of spain, stepedd on it ripping it off, and bleed to death.

two words Prarie Dogs

Women say i’m an animal in bed, does that count?

Wolverines are badasses, no doubt.
There’s a species of poisonous snake that the Aussie spec forces guys don’t like very much, it’ll bite you, then chase your ass.

My nomination is the Lyger. Lion-tiger mix. 11ft long and 1100lbs of feral insanity.

Ligers are big and mean, but unfortunately they can’t reproduce–much like mules in that sense.

The ultimate T-Creature would be the African Deer Fly. Its penis is half as long as it body. Thats fucking manly!

The animal that hunts and eventualy kills more humans than any other animal combined is…

The Mosquito

Snake by a long shot… Pure instict…

Too bad that Mosquitos are insects.

Too bad Insects are Animals

Mosquitos do account for the spread of disease and probably a larger number of deaths than any other animal. But you could make an argument that the diseases that are spread by mosquitos spread are the most deadly animals. They are, after all, life forms.

Good point ryan

If we include microbes, I think that be either Malaria or Flu as most prolific killer

grim subject realy Blah!

If extinct animals count, I’d have to go with the Saber-tooth Tiger, or maybe Utahraptor. Other than that, I’d say Polar Bears or Siberian Tigers.

I didn’t say that insects aren’t animals… I just said “too bad Mosquitos are insects”… Think about…
The next time you’re having a bad day, imagine this:
You’re a Siamese twin. Your brother, attached at your shoulder is gay and you’re not.
But you only have one ass. Feel better?