T Nation

T-3

hay guys i need a bit of info on t-3 i dont know anything about it. it is not for me it is for one of my soldiers. He is the best soldier i have had work for me. their is just on problem he is about 8 lbs over wieght and he just misses the tape test. i would hate to see him get discharged for this. I have been working with him for about 3 months on this and he has lost a lot of weight. but has hit a rut. Do you think that a cycle of t-3 would help?

[quote]lw wrote:
hay guys i need a bit of info on t-3 i dont know anything about it. it is not for me it is for one of my soldiers. He is the best soldier i have had work for me. their is just on problem he is about 8 lbs over wieght and he just misses the tape test. i would hate to see him get discharged for this. I have been working with him for about 3 months on this and he has lost a lot of weight. but has hit a rut. Do you think that a cycle of t-3 would help? [/quote]

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Don’t even think of screwing with someone’s hormonal system on a whim like this. If he has issues and sysmptoms of thyroid problem, get him medically evaluated. If it is not a medical problem, ride him on his diet and exercie program.

BE A LEADER

[quote]Nuclear wrote:
lw wrote:
hay guys i need a bit of info on t-3 i dont know anything about it. it is not for me it is for one of my soldiers. He is the best soldier i have had work for me. their is just on problem he is about 8 lbs over wieght and he just misses the tape test. i would hate to see him get discharged for this. I have been working with him for about 3 months on this and he has lost a lot of weight. but has hit a rut. Do you think that a cycle of t-3 would help?

ABSOLUTELY NOT

Don’t even think of screwing with someone’s hormonal system on a whim like this. If he has issues and sysmptoms of thyroid problem, get him medically evaluated. If it is not a medical problem, ride him on his diet and exercie program.

BE A LEADER
[/quote]

And learn to spell. And/or punctuate. Ah, America’s finest.

Do you imploy refeed days to your diet? you see, in order to confuse the bodies metabolism, you have to switch it up every few days to ensure that the body does not adapt. When I am dieting I have one cheat meal every 4th day that is all I can eat. I then switch back to carb depleting for another 3 straight days. This not only fools the metabolism, but it allows you to maintain your size and strength as the energy consumed is stored as muscle glycogen to replenish used stores.
T3 is not something you should consider at this point, as it is only the icing on the cake for competition bodybuilders. T3 also must be used with steroids or desirable effects will not be achieved. Consider a product such as HOT-ROX, that naturally increases metabolism. Also reanalyse your soldier’s diet to see where it can be approved - i.e. where are those hidden calories coming from that need to be eliminated. Good luck.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
And learn to spell. And/or punctuate. Ah, America’s finest.
[/quote]

Well that was certainly helpful.

I dunno about you, but my first 4 week cycle of Max Strength HOT-ROX at full dosage was so amazingly potent that I shed a megaload of fat off of my body. It was insane and surprisingly legal. I would use the Max Strength HOT-ROX for 4 weeks before using other supplements.

Who gives a shit about grammar it’s not like he writing an article he is asking a quick question. If can’t help the guy out then don’t type you troll.

T3 will work, but he will lose muscle (unless also on androgens). There is something also called triac worth looking into.

The T3 will supress his thyroid (the thyroid equiv of what androgens do) so that will be an issue after. Triac also…supresses the thyroid although there are varying experiences on that. Again, check google.

[quote]rafael wrote:
Who gives a shit about grammar it’s not like he writing an article he is asking a quick question. If can’t help the guy out then don’t type you troll.[/quote]

You were asking a quick question, yet managed to follow the rules of the language. All I was implying was that if he isn’t smart enough to spell, maybe he shouldn’t be fucking around with chemicals.

And doesn’t the army drug test?

Hey P22-

Are you saying that that one cheat meal is anything and everything you can get your hands on to the point until you’re full?

I have taken T3 before and I will say that it definitely works. However, if you aren’t training for a show stay away from it…

T-M@tt

the army does test for steroids but it is only 1000 people per year Army wide at random or when command directed an other words they have to have good reason the think you are on them directed if I am worn please let me know

ps
who really cares if he take time to proof read his stuff hell i dont

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]lw wrote:
hay guys i need a bit of info on t-3 i dont know anything about it. it is not for me it is for one of my soldiers. He is the best soldier i have had work for me. their is just on problem he is about 8 lbs over wieght and he just misses the tape test. i would hate to see him get discharged for this. I have been working with him for about 3 months on this and he has lost a lot of weight. but has hit a rut. Do you think that a cycle of t-3 would help? [/quote]

Is this like a weight class thing? I mean is he measured once every year or permanently?

Because if he is only weighed at a fixed date he can lose 8lbs easy.

First, let him eat no carbs for a week before.

Second, let him lift some weights during that week to burn any carbs left.

With all the carbs gone he should lose a lot of water. That?s the first 4-5 lbs.

The rest: make him sweat a few hours before the weighing. Sauna, sweatbag, I don?t care…

All of this is of course unhealthy as hell and he shouldn?t do this often but a lot better than thyroid hormones to lose 8 lbs you @!?#*!!!, uhm, oh uninformed one…

PS: He might feel like shit during that week.

I don’t know much about HOT-ROX, but stay away from the T-3. It isn’t worth the risk. He will get an Art-15/NJP at the minimum for steroid use, most likely he will get processed for a discharge and reduced in grade. That won’t help your troop at all.

Harris447: Sleep well little sheep and let us protect you from the wolves. Shootn strate is better than spelln good in our bidness

[quote]T-Matt wrote:
Hey P22-

Are you saying that that one cheat meal is anything and everything you can get your hands on to the point until you’re full?

I have taken T3 before and I will say that it definitely works. However, if you aren’t training for a show stay away from it…

T-M@tt[/quote]

Yes - I usually hit the sushi bar myself but you can go anywhere you like. One cheat meal is not enough to derail the train!