T Nation

T 3 For a Woman

Ok bros. need a little help
My lady wants to do a T3 cycle.
Ant thoughts on dosage and length of cycle time.
I think I saw somewhere that 28 days was the limit.

Thanks
j

Be very careful with the T3 - especially in females.

T3 will increase metabolism, but makes no distinction between muscle and fat. In other words, it is very easy for women to lose a good deal of their LBM while on T3, while at the same time losing scale weight.

You wind up with someone that has the exact same BMI, or LBM% as she did before she started - just with a lower scale weight.

T3 works well with men that are on a cycle, because the AAS counteracts the muscle wasting capabilities of T3.

But I could be wrong.

no you are right.

But even so, T3 is a last option, and not one that I would recomend for anyone but the seasoned competitor who is using it to shed that final 1 or 2% of bf going into a competition.

I don’t recomend it for the casual dieter, which includes about 99% of all out there.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
no you are right.

But even so, T3 is a last option, and not one that I would recomend for anyone but the seasoned competitor who is using it to shed that final 1 or 2% of bf going into a competition.

I don’t recomend it for the casual dieter, which includes about 99% of all out there.[/quote]

Most of the people I know that use it cycle it with the clen.

Personally - I don’t use either. The clen makes me WAY too jittery, and I don’t want to risk fucking up my thyroid with the T3.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
no you are right.

But even so, T3 is a last option, and not one that I would recomend for anyone but the seasoned competitor who is using it to shed that final 1 or 2% of bf going into a competition.

I don’t recomend it for the casual dieter, which includes about 99% of all out there.

Most of the people I know that use it cycle it with the clen.

Personally - I don’t use either. The clen makes me WAY too jittery, and I don’t want to risk fucking up my thyroid with the T3.

[/quote]

So why do some companies/websites offer clen/T3 combo’s if they are that shitty? Are they just trying to make cash at the health of others? Just wondering…

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
So why do some companies/websites offer clen/T3 combo’s if they are that shitty? Are they just trying to make cash at the health of others? Just wondering…
[/quote]

I’d like you to quote me exactly where I ever said T3, or clen for that matter, is shitty. If you were to actually read what I wrote, you would see that I said I wouldn’t recommend T3 for women - not because it was shitty, but for entirely different reasons.

I never said clen was shitty, either. I said it made me horribly jittery. Some people like that - I don’t. I can’t even take HOT-ROX Extreme. In fact, taking 2 of them will put me out of commission for an entire day.

But I guess to answer your question - The goal of one particular company is to make money. In fact - the more money that company makes - the better.

I’d really like to see you show me a quote from anywhere on the web of “that company” trying to create a demand for either T3, or Clen. You see, for your baseless charges to make any sense - “that company” would have to be actively, openly pushing the products mentioned.

That doesn’t happen. That company merely sells it. That company assumes that their customers are smart enough to make decisions on their own.

Besides - the opinions given were my personal opinions, not any particular company policy.

In short - no company is your parents. It is not their job to make sure you wear clean underwear, and cross the street safely.

For you to imply that a certain company, or companies make money at the expense of the customer’s health is to ignore your responsibility to your own health.

[quote]micromuscle wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Prisoner#22 wrote:
no you are right.

But even so, T3 is a last option, and not one that I would recomend for anyone but the seasoned competitor who is using it to shed that final 1 or 2% of bf going into a competition.

I don’t recomend it for the casual dieter, which includes about 99% of all out there.

Most of the people I know that use it cycle it with the clen.

Personally - I don’t use either. The clen makes me WAY too jittery, and I don’t want to risk fucking up my thyroid with the T3.

So why do some companies/websites offer clen/T3 combo’s if they are that shitty? Are they just trying to make cash at the health of others? Just wondering…
[/quote]

They are trying to make cash at the health of others. T3 is not shitty. It’s extremely effective. It’s just dangerous because it’s very easy to abuse and cause lasting problems. I’ve considered it myself but never have used it because I’ve heard about too many bad experiences.

If I did ever use it, I would already be extremely lean [well into the single digits, which I rarely am and rarely care to be] and I would use a low dose. I would probably go the pill route because with this particular compound, a little ‘extra’ could be disastrous and liquid is hard to be exact with.

Though I believe ChemOne has measured droppers and you don’t need to separately buy your own. I would also not use it for more than 2 weeks. I’d probably stack it with a steroid, at least an oral like anavar aroudn 40-50mgs, to prevent muscle loss.

I recommend your wife use CT’s natural fatloss stack paired with HRX instead. It is 3 HOT-ROX Extreme paired with 1500-1600 mgs of tyrosine, 200mcgs of selenium, and 1500mgs of kelp twice a day. They work synergistically together. Kelp is a a natural source of iodine, which along with tyrosine is a precurser of thyroid hormones.

Kelp is so powerful that some studies have shown that it can cause hyperthyroidism. But it doesn’t seem to cause longterm metabolic damage, and is actually used by people coming off of T3 cycles to help transition. CT has said this stack is comparable to low-dose T3, and I believe if.

I started using it a short time ago paired with hard training and a solid diet, and the fat’s flying off.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
micromuscle wrote:
So why do some companies/websites offer clen/T3 combo’s if they are that shitty? Are they just trying to make cash at the health of others? Just wondering…

I’d like you to quote me exactly where I ever said T3, or clen for that matter, is shitty. If you were to actually read what I wrote, you would see that I said I wouldn’t recommend T3 for women - not because it was shitty, but for entirely different reasons.

I never said clen was shitty, either. I said it made me horribly jittery. Some people like that - I don’t. I can’t even take HOT-ROX Extreme. In fact, taking 2 of them will put me out of commission for an entire day.

But I guess to answer your question - The goal of one particular company is to make money. In fact - the more money that company makes - the better.

I’d really like to see you show me a quote from anywhere on the web of “that company” trying to create a demand for either T3, or Clen. You see, for your baseless charges to make any sense - “that company” would have to be actively, openly pushing the products mentioned.

That doesn’t happen. That company merely sells it. That company assumes that their customers are smart enough to make decisions on their own.

Besides - the opinions given were my personal opinions, not any particular company policy.

In short - no company is your parents. It is not their job to make sure you wear clean underwear, and cross the street safely.

For you to imply that a certain company, or companies make money at the expense of the customer’s health is to ignore your responsibility to your own health. [/quote]

Yo Rain,
I didn’t mean that YOU said it was shitty, just that I see companies on the web selling the combos. I have been doing juice and clen on and off for years, I loved the pure ephedrine, but like you say, I would never push my use on another.

We agreed that it one needs to do their OWN research, but you or I would neither touch T3! I am with you bro, I was just throwing the question out there.

I have always known about the adverse effects of T3, but a novice in this age would see a product like that clen/T3 and say, “Wow, 2 for the price of one!” I cant handle HOT-ROX, but it’s that raspberry shit or something, EXTREME HEARTBURN for me!

I wasn’t slamming any company Rain, just a question because I’m on so many friggin’ forums, and so many guys are reading this forum, and giving quotes that people are saying. Anyway, I’m rambling. But you and I are CLEARLY on the same page! I believe in looking after my own health, you yours, and so on…

We are a society of doctors’ advice, and that’s a stupid society. If you don’t know your own body, don’t look for the answers on a website! I read your stuff Rain, so don’t think I was ANY WAY slamming you, just wanted to engage the OP and others in intelligent conversation… We’re cool, Cool???