T-2 Dosage

I’m thinking of interspersing 1 month cycles of T-2 inbetween cycles of HOT-ROX extreme.

Can anyone tell me the approximate conversion of T-2 to T-3? That is, how many Mg. of T-2 does it take to equal 1 Mg. of T-3. I was thinking it was 1.5 or maybe 2 to 1.

Thanks,

Crowbar

Help, Anyone?

Never heard of T2. Heard of T3 and T4 - but not T2.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Never heard of T2. Heard of T3 and T4 - but not T2.[/quote]

Yep, can’t remember reading about the bodys production of that hormone during anatomy, lol…

Sounds like a wannabe supplement.

I actually think that there was a supplement called t-2, not sure by who but I remember reading about it when researching cytomel. Supposed to help the body with t3&4 output or some b.s. I didn’t really read a lot on it because I thought it was a load of crap…lol

Gerdy

Most Definitely NOT B.S. Look up Cy Willson’s “Thyroid Handbook” here.

Crowbar

I have never seen T2 for sale anywhere - ever. Cy is the ONLY person I have read that even referenced T2 - so you might want to contact him.

It’s easily obtainable–SAN, for example, puts out a version under the name “thyro-cuts”.

If fact, Biotest used to sell T-2, but they voluntarily withdrew it after the FDA was pressuring companies to take it off the market.

Crowbar

[quote]crowbar46 wrote:
It’s easily obtainable–SAN, for example, puts out a version under the name “thyro-cuts”.

If fact, Biotest used to sell T-2, but they voluntarily withdrew it after the FDA was pressuring companies to take it off the market.

Crowbar[/quote]

If you know so much about it, why in the hell are you asking questions.

If it was worth a shit, I would be selling it.

Here’s the ingredients for Biotest’s T-2:

citrus aurantium, panax seed, salix alba, guarana / paullina cupana, caffeine, kola nut extract, salicins, ginger root]

It’s a supplement, dude.

T2 may be more recognizable as l-diiodothyronine or 3, 5-diiodo-L-thyronine. Download a copy of chemical muscle and you will find an entry there. I would copy\paste, but it won’t let me.

Link for book: www.trainwiser.com/f158/some-ebooks-4232/

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Here’s the ingredients for Biotest’s T-2:

citrus aurantium, panax seed, salix alba, guarana / paullina cupana, caffeine, kola nut extract, salicins, ginger root]

It’s a supplement, dude. [/quote]

If it’s a supplement then just take it as it’s directed on the bottle :stuck_out_tongue: lol

Gerdy

Thyro-cuts is ground up cow liver. That’s a supplement as well.

You are making this much harder than it needs to be. Order the thyro-cuts and, like Gerdy said, take it as per the instructions on the bottle.

WEll, I don’t want to keep flogging this dead horse, but I have to correct several wrong ideas:

1. Whatever you (Rainjack) dug up as “T-2” is NOT Biotest’s old T-2; as I said, it was voluntarily withdrawn from the market after the FDA pressured companies to stop selling T-2.

2. T-2 is a “supplement” only in the sense that presently the supplement laws allow it to be sold over the counter; HOWEVER, T-2 IS AN ACTUAL THYROID HORMONE.

3. THyro-cutsII is DERIVED from bovine liver. It contains:3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine(Derived From Bovine Liver) 100mcg, per cap. It DOES NOT say it is “ground up cow liver.”

There should be some old timers here who remember Biotest’s old T-2. Furthermore T-2 is (or at least was) sold on “hardcore” bodybuilding sites.

I was merely looking for the equivelent potency conversion between T-2 and T-3–I really think it is you (Rainjack) who is overcomplicating this!

Crowbar

[quote]crowbar46 wrote:
WEll, I don’t want to keep flogging this dead horse, but I have to correct several wrong ideas:

1. Whatever you (Rainjack) dug up as “T-2” is NOT Biotest’s old T-2; as I said, it was voluntarily withdrawn from the market after the FDA pressured companies to stop selling T-2.

2. T-2 is a “supplement” only in the sense that presently the supplement laws allow it to be sold over the counter; HOWEVER, T-2 IS AN ACTUAL THYROID HORMONE.

3. THyro-cutsII is DERIVED from bovine liver. It contains:3,5 Diiodo-L-Thyronine(Derived From Bovine Liver) 100mcg, per cap. It DOES NOT say it is “ground up cow liver.”

There should be some old timers here who remember Biotest’s old T-2. Furthermore T-2 is (or at least was) sold on “hardcore” bodybuilding sites.

I was merely looking for the equivelent potency conversion between T-2 and T-3–I really think it is you (Rainjack) who is overcomplicating this!

Crowbar[/quote]

I quoted the T2 ingredients right off the bottle.

Trust me on this - no way a pure thyroid hormone - T2, T3, T4, T27 - is selling for 22 bucks a bottle.

You are taking supplements. Plain and simple.

It was my impression that t2 was effective on its own, hence its use, rather then its conversion to t3.

Do a search on the articles here, check out the reference sections. You will find your answer.

As for the dose, who cares if we are discussing the same product, your the one who owns it. biotests stuff allways comes with product details and directions. Follow them. The science behind it is irrelevant.

The back of the label, from what i have seen online, is this:

product Information

T2-PRO�?� Thermogenic Formula is, as far as fat loss is concerned, the next step toward a more-perfect world. For the first time ever, you now have an over-the-counter supplement that can truly maximize actual thyroid function year round! You don’t have to cycle it! In other words, not only is T2-PRO highly effective, it actually supports, and doesn’t suppress, natural thyroid production. Without a doubt, T2-PRO is the single, most-effective thermogenic formula ever to be released in the supplement industry.

Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule 3 times a day. Do not exceed 3 capsules in any 24-hour period.

Label Information

Servings per container: 90
Serving size: 1 capsule
Amount per serving:

3,5-diiodo-L-tyrosine 100mcg
3-iodo-L-tyrosine 100mcg
Coleus forkohlii (20%) forskolin 75mcg

Other ingredients

cellulose, gelatin, magnesium stearate.

Warnings

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Consult your physician before using this dietary supplement. Do not take if you are pregnant or breast feeding, elderly or under the age of 18, chronically ill, or taking any prescription or over-the-counter medicine, including but not limited to anti-depressants (such as MAO inhibitors), stimulants, allergy medications, and medications for high blood presure or other cardiovascular conditions. Disontinue use if you experience dizziness, headache, nausea, or heart palpitations.

Copyright 2002 CLF Distribution Ltd.

RAINJACK
I have a friend where i stay who gets thyroid meds prescribed through a doctor!

I believe you have stated in a previous thread to stay away from this shit?

Maybe i’m wrong my question for you would it be safe to run a short cycle i believe it’s tyromel?

If so how much for how long?

I’m more or less inquiring on this subject i haven’t made a complete decision yet.

JUDGE

The thyroid med is cytomel.

Sorry it’s not tyromel if there is any such thing!

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
The thyroid med is cytomel.

Sorry it’s not tyromel if there is any such thing![/quote]

Cytomel is actually trade name for for T3 (Liothyronine).

Years ago it used to be fairly easy to get in tablet form (25 mcg) under that trade name.

Is it safe to use?
I have read if your not using aas it can catabolize some muscle wouldn’t want that!

I’m only on 200mgs of test cyp. would this be enough to save it from “munching” on my muscles?

I’m sooooo tired of this damn gut!

Have you ran this compound before if so how and what were your results?

And just one more do you just simply quit taking the drug or is there a protocol for when you come off!

Thts it know more questions.

JUDGE