Syringes

Ok iv just been syringe shopping on the net and found there are LOADS of different sizes available.

Quick question: Which size is best for injection of Deca?

Or does it depend where im doing it?

Get 25 gauge 1" and shoot it anywhere except your ass. My favorite are quad injections.

www.siteinjections.com

[quote]H-Train wrote:
Get 25 gauge 1" and shoot it anywhere except your ass. My favorite are quad injections.

www.siteinjections.com
[/quote]

Train,

Why are you so anti ass-shooting. I personally like test and deca injecions 23 gauge 1 1/2" in my glute. Winny, and tren I like 5/8" in my shoulders/tris/bis…just curious.

First and foremost… I hope you’re not considering injecting nothing but Deca. Secondly, I’d go with a 23 gauge and if you’re only going to be injecting once or twice a week, opt for a longer (1 1/2") needle. Otherwise, you’ll want to be more versatile with your locations (ie., bis, shoulders, etc.) and also get some 5/8" needles. Like copper said, glute shots are a good thing. Also, there’s no reason to go with tiny gauge needles unless you’re a sissy.

use 25 gauge 1 inch for quads and delts

use 23 gauge 1 and a half inch for glutes

you can use 25’s for glutes as well. smaller gauges promote less scar tissue…you just need to be more patient with your injection speed.

use a 19g to draw ur gear specaily if ur using deca.
then swap to a 23g then hit the glutes.
http://www.gpzservices.com/index.htm
check that site out will have everything you need for injecting.

I have had some painful ass shots in my day and it is just my least-desired injection spot.

It might be the best for some but it’s just personal preference for me. That’s a great thing about IM injections, you can shoot it pretty much anywhere. I wasn’t saying DONT inject in your ass, I was just writing a quick response to his question and trying to make it as simple as possible.

I just get all 25g 1". It saves my stoppers and the injection speed is pretty quick in my opinion. It does kinda hurt though if I shove the 1" all the way into a pec.