Syringes and Needles in Australia

Where is the best place to buy needles and syringes in Australia?
I’ve never seen them in pharmacies for open sale, I know you can’t import them, and I don’t want to have to go to some needle exchange place full of heroin junkies.

Thanks for any help.

If you are too good to use an exchange maybe you shouldn’t be injecting yourself with drugs full stop.

Or MAYBE the fact you inject illegal drugs makes you on the same level as many of the junkies you despise so much.

Get a grip on life fuck-face.

[quote] Brook wrote:
If you are too good to use an exchange maybe you shouldn’t be injecting yourself with drugs full stop.

Or MAYBE the fact you inject illegal drugs makes you on the same level as many of the junkies you despise so much.

Get a grip on life fuck-face.[/quote]

The fact that there are herion junkies is not the only reason, they generally only provide needles for an injection you do on the site. Therefore I would have to go to the needle exchange place every time I wanted to inject.

I don’t despise junkies. I think you have jumped to conclusions. I have done work with men’s homeless clinics right near where needle exchanges are. I people like that depressing. That doesn’t mean I blame them (because basically every single one has mental health problems). I would just rather not be in that situation.

The statement:

“…and I don’t want to have to go to some needle exchange place full of heroin junkies”

doesnt suggest intolerance? oh i see…

And followed by:

“because basically every single one has mental health problems”

WELL… you REALLY look like a fucking arsehole now doncha mr PC.

The fact you need to inject onsite is an absolutely fair point… but it wasnt your point. The junkies themselves were…

So… i jumped to conclusions did i?

Just because you worked in a homeless shelter or clinic (near where the needle exchanges are…!) does not give you the right to be an intolerant fuck, nor does it excuse your bigoted post.

For your information, whether you BLAME them is neither here or there. Junkies arent blameless, just cause it is virtually impossible to kick for good. Let me guess - its a disease right?

I dont need to get into a ‘to and fro’ while you embarrassingly try to excuse your bigot attitude (coming from someone who works with disadvantaged individuals makes me even more sick) and continue to make more sweeping, generalized statements about drug users.

I personally take extreme offence to such ignorance and while you probably wont care if some guy on the other side of the planet is offended at your bigoted views, i will not be turning the other cheek and allowing you to write such bollocks without having to answer for it.

Brook

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
I don’t despise junkies. I think you have jumped to conclusions. [/quote]

I think it’s safe to bet that almost everyone reading this thread will jump to that conclusion. It really does sound like you hate junkies.

The Bastardboy

I feel like a junkie walking into a needle exchange. But they give you everything you need, no questions asked, all wrapped up in brown paper or a box.

You don’t have to inject on the spot! You can just walk out and take it home, no worries.

[quote]Bastardboy wrote:
Don’t know where in Aus you live but:

http://www.mine.aus.net/aboutus.htm#Have
[/quote]

Jeez! That place has everything!! I need to find something like that in my area. Would save heaps of money!

i hear pet supplies are also really good. gotta pay though.