Syringe Size for Tapering doses

What type of syringe should I ask the pharmacists for to draw the tapering doses of test?

3ml should work, but you could ask for the 1cc insulin syringes if you wanted to be really precise

I’m using 29g .5", .5cc slins and its been working very well. Super accurate, with virtually no dead space.

I use slin pins, 1cc slin pins make it easy to measure test in 10’s of ML’s, especially if you are using test dosed at 100mg/ML which is the easiest for tapering as you’ll be going down to about 30mg a week maybe 20mg.

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I use slin pins, 1cc slin pins make it easy to measure test in 10’s of ML’s, especially if you are using test dosed at 100mg/ML which is the easiest for tapering as you’ll be going down to about 30mg a week maybe 20mg.[/quote]

How the hell to you get oil up through that small of a needle???

[quote]buddaboy wrote:
I use slin pins, 1cc slin pins make it easy to measure test in 10’s of ML’s, especially if you are using test dosed at 100mg/ML which is the easiest for tapering as you’ll be going down to about 30mg a week maybe 20mg.[/quote]

How the hell to you get oil up through that small of a needle???

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

How the hell to you get oil up through that small of a needle???[/quote]

You mean from amps? Just back fill them with a larger needle. Otherwise, the small barrel/needle gauge combo creates enough suction to do so. I don’t even heat my oil…

[quote]Hip Scar wrote:

[quote]buddaboy wrote:

How the hell to you get oil up through that small of a needle???[/quote]

The same way you get oil into a big needle. Physics