Syringe Filters

being as i think trenbolone is the best steroid ever invented, i’d like to find a cheap source for bulk syringe filters. anybody know where i could find them at about 2 bucks a pop if i purchased 100 at a time?

www.researchlabsupply.com has them cheaper than that

thanks bro, what about purchasing cottonseed oil and benzyl alcohol in bulk? like by the gallon?

I didn’t see bulk syringe filters being sold at the above site. Their prices are also ridiculously high. I use www.researchsupply.net for any homebrew goods. I’ve never had a problem with any shipment or credit card fraud. They seem a bit… generic, though their products have always been extremely pure.

[quote]Schwarzenegger wrote:
I didn’t see bulk syringe filters being sold at the above site. Their prices are also ridiculously high. I use www.researchsupply.net for any homebrew goods. I’ve never had a problem with any shipment or credit card fraud. They seem a bit… generic, though their products have always been extremely pure.[/quote]

I use them because I have done biz with them for years…also, they sell solvents by the litre if I am not mistaken…High quality goods with great T/A

[quote]Mr. Shoulders wrote:
www.researchlabsupply.com has them cheaper than that[/quote]

My bad…researchsupply.net is the way to go price-wise…Never done biz with them yet

just for everyones genral information, i went to the researchsupply site and was able to order 50 .45ug syringe filters for about 135$ which comes out to around 2.70$ per filter. not too bad. they also had the other supplies i wanted at decent prices.