Syringe and Needle Question?

Is it ok to use a differnt brand syringe and needle because my store was sold out of the syringe+needle combo packs?
Im going to be using 23guage pins to draw+inject from a bottle of test e,it looks a bit thick but hopefully heating it up will get it flowing nicely

coool!

23G 1.5" the choice of champions :slight_smile:

My trainees have mixed BD and Terumo with no problems at all.

I beg to differ sap…25g 1.5" is the choice of the champs…

World

Virtually the same, but I guess mine’s a bit bigger than yours :wink:

But then again, mine is skinnier, but just as long. Sure it takes a bit more time, but is painless…

Apparently you must be a fan of the ole “wham bam thank you ma’am…”

hahaha Wow this thread is getting ridiculous and I love it!!!

World

I’m a fan of going ED with slin pins, but I’m a lot tighter than you two old whores, and I like it slow…

All this innuendo where needles and tallywhacker size seem to be interchangeable along with the frequency and duration of insertion of some type of shaft right, and then these marvelous babes right next to the column is starting to get me thinking…

Wow, all the nasty things I would do to Sharon vanderHorst on that beach… and that’s just on the beach, not even in the bed yet…haha

I’m not sure who the lady on top is, but I must say she pulls off the skinny with little muscle look marvelously. I like my girls with a slight bit of mass and marvelous definition like Sharon there, but that gal up top just takes the cake…haha

World

Don’t mention oral only cycles!

If Sharon and I did a cycle together, I’d definately be injecting my gear, hopefully with a three site rotation ;).

“If Sharon and I did a cycle together, I’d definately be injecting my gear, hopefully with a three site rotation ;).”

Ah Ah. Good one. Mmmmmm. Rotation…

I hate to bring seriousness in this sexy thread, but I wonder what causes more (and less) scar tissue buildups: amount of oil, BA content of the gear, needle size, wiggling the needle while it’s in, etc.

I tend to prefer 23g ONE inch needles personally.

what happened my thread!

btw Sharon can do a few squatts on me anytime!

sorry your thread went to a better cause lol

Sometimmes certain scarifices have to be made,I can live with that!

Who else thinks the skinny gal would just be an absolute animal in the sack? There’s something about those eyes man that tells me she’s got a sex drive that could rival mine when I’m over a gram a week…

hahaha

Damn, she looks good.

World