Synthol Pics (Disgusting)

wow wtf are they thinking i’d rather do steriods…

Sad.

shakes head in disgust

Not cool

Would rather eat McDonalds for a year straight and have the pleasure of food to get so bloated and sick looking. I would also be strong as hell.

Sometimes wondering if 300lbs is cool at 5’11",
SP

definitely disgusting…I though Valentino was “it”, now I just realized it’s a beginnig of a whole new species…

some thoughs I had while I saw this

1. many of these dudes look 5x freakier than valentino…

2. now gay and metrosexual guys are getting into synthol…

3. why just arms?..why can’t they be a different species of freak?

Those teens especially the one in green looks so F-N gay!

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Stupidly enough, this stuff is actually 100% legal; you can buy it off the internet.[quote]

IIRC, Synthol is not sold as Synthol and has not been for some time. It’s sold as an oil/tanning compound (Pump ‘n’ Pose?). I believe that the muscle-enlarging uses aren’t even listed - everyone just knows why you’d actually buy it.

I think it was bodybuilding.com that had an interesting article about it including its chemical properties.

haha those teens at the bar thinking they are hot s***. I shake my head.

i guess thats what you get in a nation obsessed with getting fit and strong in just 1 week. Every time i see any kind of diet pills or crap like that on t.v advertising amazing results with 2 minutes a day I just want to hurt something realllyyyyyyyyyyy bad

Haha, kidding guys.

Just when you think it can’t happen, it does. People become more stupid. I didn’t think it was possible. Thanks for proving me wrong.

[quote]uberswank wrote:
How does that effect their strength? I would think they would be weak as hell.[/quote]

It has no effect on strength. From my understanding, it’s no different than cosmetic surgery. They’re just injecting fatty oil into their muscles to make them swell and look big.

HAHAHA look at that guy wih the mohawk! That looks more like an extreme edema rather than muscle.

this is really nasty. how could anyone think this looks good?

Does anyone know alot about this stuff?

You know, where I can get some, how much it costs… Kidding.

Is this shit irreversible? Does it eventually wear off or are these tools going to look like this forever?

Can you inject a certain amount? Like does everyones bicep swell up 10 inches more than it already was? Can you add just an inch or two?

Side effects (There have been many mentions of “being dangerous” on this thread). Whats goin on?

And what the shit are these guys thinking? It looks like they’re swollen from just getting off medication or something.

The horror…the horror!

I don’t understand why anyone would flex and pose and act like that is their big ass arm when it clearly ain’t. And all grinning like idiots who think they have done something very clever. Seems to me I might as well get a 10 inch dick extender and prance around with someone taking pictures. I guess that would really knock the chicks out.

The one guy (from the bar pics) even has a band-aid on his arm in one of the pics. Injection sites? I mean…could you be any less discreet about it?

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
Does anyone know alot about this stuff?

You know, where I can get some, how much it costs… Kidding.

Is this shit irreversible? Does it eventually wear off or are these tools going to look like this forever?

Can you inject a certain amount? Like does everyones bicep swell up 10 inches more than it already was? Can you add just an inch or two?

Side effects (There have been many mentions of “being dangerous” on this thread). Whats goin on?

And what the shit are these guys thinking? It looks like they’re swollen from just getting off medication or something.[/quote]

This stuff fascinates me, so I (terrifyingly) know the answers to most of your questions:

You can get it at Gregg Valentino’s website. No shit, even though he swears up and down he’s never used it. It’s pretty fucking expensive…couple or three hundred for a fairly small bottle.

Supposedly, it wears off in four-six months.

You can use just a little bit to bring up a “lagging” body part. But, of course, anyone dumb and insecure enough to comtemplate using this shit is not gonna be Mr. Self-Control; hence, the idiots in the pictures.

The side effects, besides people mocking you, canbe deadly. In certain cases, this crap can embolize, enter the bloodstream, go to your heart and kill you. This nearly happened to Milos Sarcev, a pro BB. Ironically, he’s known as one of the smarter guys in the sport. (Admittedly, not a competetive playing field.) he nearly died, and had to retire from BB because of the damage he did to his arms. Check out a recent picture of him with big, nasty scars on his biceps.

As for what goes through a person’s mind…you got me there. I don’t subscribe to that “bigorexia” thing, but this is pretty close. The sheer insecurity, body dysmorphism, and above all, self-delusion (because you KNOW these guys think people are impressed, not amused/disgusted/saddened) is so far beyond me.

These guys are just the worst offender, too. Check out any muscle mag on the stands. There’s a whole lot of gus in there with sharp, tight intercostals and serrati but oddly non-defined arms. Or shoulders. One guy in partucular comes to mind–his name rhymes with “Markus Ruhl”.

i thnk these people should be jailed its soo disgusting and offending.