Synthol Done Right.......Almost.

Enjoy.

What motivates someone to do this to themselves?

Dumb Douche

Hey, the dude did a far far better job than little ol’ Greg and the portuguese flexer. Give him some credit here…judging by the shape he’s got on them, if he’d stayed within limits, it would probably be difficult to tell if he’d “filled in” or not.

What’s the point seriously !?

I mean, I keep seeing more and more of those guys… but god why? Isn’t it possible to lessen the dose and do something that looks remotely realistic for their frame, like 18" arms for instance. While it would still suck, at least it would make some sort of sense.

This is just moronic…

Greg Valentino comes to mind

That looks retarded. Tiny little forearms, tiny little head, tiny little neck, HUGE disproportionate biceps and triceps.

he human body simply doesn’t work that way…and we should be grateful for that. Otherwise, every teenage guy would have one singular gigantic forearm from discovering their own penis.

[quote]miloofcroton wrote:
What motivates someone to do this to themselves?[/quote]

Probably the fact that the average person on the street is uneducated enough to not know the difference.

I guarantee MOST people (at least the ones who do not follow bodybuilding at all or any serious weight lifting) see that and think it is real.

Sedentary people don’t know that EVERYTHING grows to be able to get proportions that big.

I’m going to synthol my whole body one day, just to see what it’s like being that bad.

that looks like shit where everyone else that does it looks like diarrhea

still retarded

Looks totally natural, like the normal by-product of hard work and some serious dedication.

Damn, sarcasm is tough online.

[quote]tribunaldude wrote:
Hey, the dude did a far far better job than little ol’ Greg and the portuguese flexer. Give him some credit here…judging by the shape he’s got on them, if he’d stayed within limits, it would probably be difficult to tell if he’d “filled in” or not.[/quote]

Agreed. Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Something about his head/neck looks like it doesn’t belong on that body. And of course his tiny forearms aren’t helping it look any more realistic. Still better than Valentino I guess.

have you noticed a lot of synthol users seem to be hispanic?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Otherwise, every teenage guy would have one singular gigantic forearm from discovering their own penis.[/quote]

hmmm… I wonder if it would work if I put some in my penis…

BRB.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

Otherwise, every teenage guy would have one singular gigantic forearm from discovering their own penis.[/quote]

hmmm… I wonder if it would work if I put some in my penis…

BRB.[/quote]

Didn’t quite work out the way I expected.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
have you noticed a lot of synthol users seem to be hispanic?[/quote]

Actually, that is probably because most are either from Brazil or go there for the surgery…which means most are Brazilian.

Plastic surgery is cheaper there so I would assume some of the docs are doing this on the side now.

If you want breast implants…and your a GUY, South America is where you go for “no questions asked”.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
have you noticed a lot of synthol users seem to be hispanic?[/quote]

Actually, that is probably because most are either from Brazil or go there for the surgery…which means most are Brazilian.

Plastic surgery is cheaper there so I would assume some of the docs are doing this on the side now.

If you want breast implants…and your a GUY, South America is where you go for “no questions asked”.[/quote]

This was my response in the last thread about synthol:

It’s because Brazil is the plastic surgery capital of the world. It’s extremely affordable down there, even for people who aren’t rich. Many Americans go there for cosmetic surgery vacations, literally. Obviously Synthol doesn’t require surgery, but it’s still a cosmetic enhancement nonetheless. I agree with others who say they don’t understand this kind of behavior.

Taking the easy way out never makes you feel good about yourself. It’s like the difference between someone who worked his ass off to become successful, and someone who cheated his way through everything he ever accomplished. One route is sure to leave you feeling completely empowered, while the other just lowers your self-esteem. I wonder how shitty he feels whenever someone tells him that he must work out a lot.

Surely the Synthol doesn’t last forever, anyway. Maybe there’s a doctor in here who could correct me, but wouldn’t the Lidocaine that comprises 7.5% of Synthol make the area you inject it in completely numb?

Obviously my response and questions are the same.

[quote]miloofcroton wrote:
What motivates someone to do this to themselves?[/quote]

Motivation? I’m still trying to figure out why they can go through that sort of procedure, and look happy afterwards…

WTF dude? it took you THAT long?

and people say you’re smart (snicker snicker)

every teenage guy would have one singular gigantic forearm from discovering their own penis.[/quote]