Syntheslen and Synthetine

OK who knows what these are?

These are 2 non stimulant fat burners from the same company that makes Synthol. They drew my attention as i HATE stimulants, except coca and coffee.

These are 100ml bottles that are dosed at 1ml per 55lbs of “man” to be taken orally. (like the tattoo on my stomach)

The thing is, they work fantastic when used together and when injected IM.

The company have made them sterile and with a rubber seal for multi use. Plus they do not advertise the fact they are IM “supplements”

The 'Tine contains 200mg/ml of L-Carnitine which is potent when IM’ed and just OK Orally… all the studies on L-Carn are with injected doses! Not oral! Mother fuckers!

The 'Selen contains B12, Magnesium Asp, Heptaminol, ATP and sodium and potassium and is worthless orally apparently, but great IM.

Alone they are ok, when both ran alongside each other they produce a fantastic result.
I have not used them but i will be doing so… I will post my cycle here when i do.

A bit more info for you…

JJ

BUMP!

I want to know what you think!

I ran these together for three weeks while cutting and got down to my lowest BF% to date. My girl is using them right now and seeing good results as well (dropped 6 lbs in 2 weeks).

I was dieting and doing cardio like a madman, so no miracles occurred, but I was able to keep making progress where things usually stall for me.

Painless injections and no sides at all.

Now running both together means injecting 8ML/day if you’re around 200lbs, but they’re water based and you can inject the same areas daily with no soreness at all.

When I first got these the pins I ordered for them got held up, so all I had was 1ML slin pins, which meant 8 separate injections per day. Now that was a pain in the ass to do for 10 days, but I hit every feasible site on my body with no pain or soreness.

Good products.

Art

[quote]arthursaxon wrote:
I ran these together for three weeks while cutting and got down to my lowest BF% to date. My girl is using them right now and seeing good results as well (dropped 6 lbs in 2 weeks).

I was dieting and doing cardio like a madman, so no miracles occurred, but I was able to keep making progress where things usually stall for me.

Painless injections and no sides at all.

Now running both together means injecting 8ML/day if you’re around 200lbs, but they’re water based and you can inject the same areas daily with no soreness at all.

When I first got these the pins I ordered for them got held up, so all I had was 1ML slin pins, which meant 8 separate injections per day. Now that was a pain in the ass to do for 10 days, but I hit every feasible site on my body with no pain or soreness.

Good products.

Art

[/quote]

Wow, that’s some interesting stuff guys.

Look forward to your log JJ, sounds very keen indeed.

ToneBone