Synth**** Products

Look at the strong front delts being weaved into the biceps, like fabric…

Perfect shoulder, biceps, triceps, fore arm harmony.
Homogeneity.
( No, that does not mean gay )

: )

[quote] Brook wrote:

I think that women would benefit from IGF, MGF, GHRH and GHRP immensely.
[/quote]

How so?

And how is your peptide protocol going? Happy in the new gym?

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
Brook wrote:
Have another look - there should be two - one with a (albeit blurry) side chest shot that i think should answer your question.

I like to think they are balanced… but you are of course right in that if one dwarfs the other then this would be much more important to fix. I have always trained in a balanced way - always, so my proportions while not perfect are not glaringly bad.

I know that when i drop fat fully, they will be much more apparent… but i would like more height.

I have started concentrating on the lateral head and high volume for the next few weeks, and see if i can stimulate some growth. They haven’t changed for a few months so i think they are due a spurt :wink:

I don’t want to post another picture as i am not happy with where i am at at the moment - but the brighter picture in my profile is only from ~5 days ago.

JJ

No Problem, Brook. I understand.
You say you are working on the lateral head of the biceps, but how is your anterior deltoid?
Mephistopheles mentioned Ernie Taylor and Kevin Levrone but they both had killer front delts, killer.
I have seen several pictures of Arnold with big biceps but I am still looking for his shoulders.

I think it is a much more powerful look if the front delt is jumping at the viewer along with thick forearms. Strong, well developed triceps and the biceps are the middle man, just facilitating a smooth transition from torso to hand so the muscular flow is length not height.
I personally dislike “peaks” in biceps - it looks like a random tennis ball inserted in the arm of a man.
But then a gain I don’t judge bodybuilding and ultimately if you are going to compete you have to appeal to the contemporary ideal.

If you inject to get a peak I say pay attention equally to the anterior deltoid peak. A few men claim huge biceps because as Mephistopheles mentioned it is the first thing you see in the arm, but a lot of people forget to see how much of that hugeness is claimed in the absence of a an equally impressive anterior deltoid.
[/quote]

I like and respect your views on aesthetics a great deal Alpha.

You are correct on all accounts too - it is all about proportion and i am not attempting to build a peak towering above my anterior delt or over-shadowing my triceps.

In fact, my delts and tri’s are not bad i think, with the biceps being more of a weak point (as is/was my chest - due to this very fact). This is changing a lot naturally however, as i have been psychologically concentrating on their development (Bi) a great deal over the past year or so - they responded in kind.
FWIW, my chest was very poor as far as i was concerned… but it has begin to pick up the pace of late - again as i focus on its growth more with the mind.

I have recently been looking at a lot of more recent picture of the pros, and i have noticed that it is often the more freaky physiques that have peaks these days, with the more aestheticly(sp?) pleasing bodies having a more rounder fuller bicep. This actually lead me to suspect that the non-SEO shaped Bi’s were more rewarded - as seems to be the current trend in judging with the more natural physiques becoming winners than the ‘mass monsters’… i digress.

From memory (i am in ‘advanced post’ ATM) the bicep of the first and youngest Milo picture is a very accurate representation of the shape of my own muscle. And it is a shape i do not personally like. It is not full and round, nor high and peaked… it is a little short and more teardrop shaped - see what i mean?
However, as you have pointed out - it is a tiny muscle and if one is blessed with having a crazy bicep then that is what is often showcased, but whatever one’s strengths are is what you focus on showing.

I am not going to be ‘SEO-ing myself up’ any time soon, i am more than happy with my progress and know there is plenty of work i can put in to achieve a much improved and higher standard of physique. But… it isn’t off the books altogether yet… :wink:

Thank you very much for the conversation Alpha - you have been a great help :wink:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
Brook wrote:

I think that women would benefit from IGF, MGF, GHRH and GHRP immensely.

How so?

And how is your peptide protocol going? Happy in the new gym?
[/quote]

New gym? You sure that me? i been at this one for a good 6 months or more even…

I just say that peptides would be of great benefit simply because they are very effective (at least the GH secretagogues are) and are of course non-androgenic…

As would GH i assume too…

As for the peptides for me; I dropped the GHRP-6 for a few weeks as i moved into a new place and re-organised my life… and recently started it up with more frequent but lower doses to curb the appetite increases but retain the effects. It seems to work.
I am still using 20mcg of IGF a day, and will do for another 1-2 weeks… but as i mentioned, it isnt doing much - and i didn’t expect it to really, at least not in the short term (during use).

JJ :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:

From memory (i am in ‘advanced post’ ATM) the bicep of the first and youngest Milo picture is a very accurate representation of the shape of my own muscle. And it is a shape i do not personally like.[/quote]

Are you serious!!!? This bicep shape is stunning! It is original, it is unique, it is a great base for a power lump by the time you are 37 - BE PATIENT.

: D

Sorry, I cannot believe you have my favorite biceps shape ( that is why I chose that picture and not Levrone’s, for instance ) and doesn’t like it. But I guess such is the subjectivity of aesthetics. Mind you, how much of your not liking it has something to do with what is a collective mind preference as opposed to your own individual appreciation of your shape. All it takes is for someone to start believing and loving a certain shape to the max and all of the sudden that becomes ‘vogue’. Isn’t that how certain individual subjective interpretations affect and change the collective whole - the world goes around like this. Shepherd and sheep. Think about it.
Without getting to philosophical about muscle, I just don’t understand bodybuilding’s obsession with "big guns’.

We carry the world on our shoulders not on our biceps.

…then again I am biased because I do have strong shoulders and no biceps, hahaha…

And this is precisely the attitude I encourage you to have: Love your strong parts, or sharpen the shape of your ‘weaker’ parts and you will change how the world perceives power and weakness. If you want to compete first learn to dictate what successful muscle is and the sheep will follow you.

Be the man, ; ) [quote]

It is not full and round, nor high and peaked… it is a little short and more teardrop shaped - see what i mean?[/quote]

Yes, you mean it’s perfect. It’s long, fluid and elegant. It’s classy as opposed to tacky.

[quote]

However, as you have pointed out - it is a tiny muscle and if one is blessed with having a crazy bicep then that is what is often showcased, but whatever one’s strengths are is what you focus on showing.

I am not going to be ‘SEO-ing myself up’ any time soon, i am more than happy with my progress and know there is plenty of work i can put in to achieve a much improved and higher standard of physique. But… it isn’t off the books altogether yet… :wink:

Thank you very much for the conversation Alpha - you have been a great help ;)[/quote]

My pleasure. Good to hear you are in a place of contentment. Keep chiseling at the biceps and they will yield a phenomenal result, regardless of shape.
Maybe you will be the one with the first ‘non politically correct biceps shape’ to change BB’s perceptions of the ideal shape, eh?

[quote] Brook wrote:

New gym? You sure that me? i been at this one for a good 6 months or more even…[/quote]

My mistake. I thought I read on your peptide thread you had to find another gym…maybe it was a resurrected thread and I didn’t check the date and it was 6 months ago.[quote]

I just say that peptides would be of great benefit simply because they are very effective (at least the GH secretagogues are) and are of course non-androgenic…

As would GH i assume too…[/quote]

I must look into that. I am currently injecting progesterone. I am waiting for a delivery of GH. I am planning to do a 6 months or more course. At my age ( 39 ) I am ok to just stay on, God knows I need it, lol…[quote]

As for the peptides for me; I dropped the GHRP-6 for a few weeks as i moved into a new place and re-organised my life… and recently started it up with more frequent but lower doses to curb the appetite increases but retain the effects. It seems to work.
I am still using 20mcg of IGF a day, and will do for another 1-2 weeks… but as i mentioned, it isnt doing much - and i didn’t expect it to really, at least not in the short term (during use).

JJ ;)[/quote]

Yes, I am under the impression only the hormonal stuff yields “immediate” results. as soon as I inject the progesterone in the muscle I can feel it affect my mind ( I have never done drugs but I imagine this is what drug addicts experience ). I don’t actually like this. I am the driver, do you know what I mean? So I would prefer things like GH that do not have an immediate impact on me, specially my psychology, but have spectacular physiological results long term.

I am very happy with GH and will look into the other peptides you mentioned.

Stay strong,

Alpha F

Yes i do. The sex hormones have really quite powerful (although often dismissed) psychological effects… I remember one of your first posts actually - (information i have since passed on, thank you) where you told the OP that the woman will likely feel fat, unattractive, frumpy and just generally shit post cycle due to estrogen rebound, and while this seems a little more harsh that what many men experience - it isn’t too far removed - luckily we have a better array of ancillaries i believe.

I have been known to use the feelings a woman can get during a ‘bad’ period or during the menopause (those who have terrible psychological effects at least) to explain how potent steroids are at changing mood and even personality in larger doses. And this is massively noticeable for ones peers when the changes are totally natural, let alone 10x natural levels…

:wink: